ADVERTISEMENT

My insane MAGA SIL needs to STFU

BelemNole

HR Legend
Mar 29, 2002
I believe i've mentioned before that my SIL is batshit crazy. Her husband (conservative vet teaching at west point) is leaving this month. She doesn't believe in western medicine anymore. Everything is a conspiracy and lie.

Anyway, my FIL is in the hospital right now. Complications from chemo. My wife flew out yesterday to help her mom look for a place for them to stay assuming he gets out. Some place single story, maybe medical assist.
Her sister was there earlier in the week. She sent my wife a text telling her to make sure that her dad was still taking his zeolite. Wife lost her shit. She called the Dr and told him she was giving it to him and he was pissed. It's some alt medicine cure for everything but it says right up front - DON'T GIVE to CHEMO PATIENTS. Fuking moron.
All started with her jumping on the Qanon train. Now she's just full on crazy.

I believe i've mentioned before that my SIL is batshit crazy. Her husband (conservative vet teaching at west point) is leaving this month. She doesn't believe in western medicine anymore. Everything is a conspiracy and lie.

Anyway, my FIL is in the hospital right now. Complications from chemo. My wife flew out yesterday to help her mom look for a place for them to stay assuming he gets out. Some place single story, maybe medical assist.
Her sister was there earlier in the week. She sent my wife a text telling her to make sure that her dad was still taking his zeolite. Wife lost her shit. She called the Dr and told him she was giving it to him and he was pissed. It's some alt medicine cure for everything but it says right up front - DON'T GIVE to CHEMO PATIENTS. Fuking moron.
I’m going to need pics before passing judgment.

So goldmom your sis?

Maybe listen to the doctors.

Maybe she should double down on the zeolite since FIL is no longer taking it.
I am sure that people have always fallen for the latest hook, but the inter webs seems to have doubled down on crazy.

Reactions: BelemNole
So goldmom your sis?
Goldmom ain’t Q. This latest development where she’s into DeSantis tweeting that he’ll protect Trump from extradition is a new one, though. That’s special.

But I’ve yet to see her claim Hillary Clinton is in a cabal of Jewish vampires who suck the blood of children. She’s only 85% Trumpturd.

Lol that these screwy “cures” always have a “z” or an “x” in their name.

Tell her husband to keep her in check.
He's given up. He's moved out of the house at this point.
His mother died and he asked her not to come to the funeral but she showed up anyway. Flew across the country and walked on it.
I'd like to smack the stupid out of her but it's too late.
There are multiple doctors and nurses in her family but she belives "toxins" are the root of all illness and you have to 'draw them out'.

The damage Republican misinformation has done to the weak minded is pretty incredible.

Goldmom ain’t Q. This latest development where she’s into DeSantis tweeting that he’ll protect Trump from extradition is a new one, though. That’s special.

But I’ve yet to see her claim Hillary Clinton is in a cabal of Jewish vampires who suck the blood of children. She’s only 85% Trumpturd.
She’s misguided but not insane.

Reactions: bcherod
His mother died and he asked her not to come to the funeral but she showed up anyway. Flew across the country and walked on it.
There are multiple doctors and nurses in her family but she belives "toxins" are the root of all illness and you have to 'draw them out'.

She needs care, IMO. Does she have any kids?

I’d think she was stupid and silly, were she not messing with your FIL’s care. She’s dangerous.

Go live your toxin-free life. Just don’t drag everyone else down with you.

Reactions: BelemNole
Is there anyway you can have her committed? She sounds like a threat to your FIL?

Reactions: ping72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT