ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Epic dogfight between a desperate defending champs and Lakers.
Dubs up 1 with 2 minutes.
Lonnie Walker going nuts with 13 in 4th!
Walker knocks down 2 fts with 15 seconds to give Lakers 3 point lead.
Jump ball...lakers get possession with 1.5 seconds but Kerr challenging...helluva ballgame.
Who the hell is Lonnie fricking walker? 15 pts 4th qtr saved the Lakers butt.

Last edited:
I think this series will end with a Lakers win in game 6 or warriors win in game 7

The dubs pushed the Lakers onto the razors edge last note.
Lakers escaped but barely.
Gonna be very hard to get win#4.
Lakers need to rest their big boys when weds game gets out of hand

If Lakers win title I can see a good argument being made for Lebron as the GOAT.

It will always be Jordan for me because of my age and seeing that team play but for those that grew up with Lebron there is an argument to be made.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I think this series will end with a Lakers win in game 6 or warriors win in game 7

The dubs pushed the Lakers onto the razors edge last note.
Lakers escaped but barely.
Gonna be very hard to get win#4.
Lakers need to rest their big boys when weds game gets out of hand

I think LeBron and AD take it easy Wednesday and see where the game is going. If it gets out of hand quickly, they'll sit and rest.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
I think LeBron and AD take it easy Wednesday and see where the game is going. If it gets out of hand quickly, they'll sit and rest.
In my mind this is where Jordan would double focus and try and win it Wednesday. Is that fair for me to say that? Maybe not, I freely admit my prejudice as Jordan being a basketball god.

Reactions: McLovin32
In my mind this is where Jordan would double focus and try and win it Wednesday. Is that fair for me to say that? Maybe not, I freely admit my prejudice as Jordan being a basketball god.

That's not prejudice,.. that's just common sense.

If they survive this series and the next, they get dog walked in the finals. Hopefully it's by LA.
images

• Love
Reactions: Derekd3408
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT