ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Anthony Edwards cited for assault for hitting women with a chair after the game last night? The headline sounds much worse than it was. Gotta be a little more careful but I can’t believe they cited him or that these staffers are pressing charges.

Anthony Edwards cited for assault for hitting women with a chair after the game last night? The headline sounds much worse than it was. Gotta be a little more careful but I can’t believe they cited him or that these staffers are pressing charges.

Looking at the 2nd video, did the chair hit the blonde lady? The man next to her seemed to be expressing concern.

Gotta be a little more careful but I can’t believe they cited him or that these staffers are pressing charges.

You don't get here

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

until you make the call

Calling The Police Help GIF by TallBoyz

and explain what happened

Football Soccer GIF

Looking at the 2nd video, did the chair hit the blonde lady? The man next to her seemed to be expressing concern.

It wasn't completely clear, but the leg(s) of the chair were definitely close. The movement and her going off the screen just as the chair is coming across make it tough.

However, the police said she had injuries. If there was bruising or lacerations, that's absolutely enough for charges, even if he didn't mean to hurt anyone (which it appears he didn't).

It wasn't completely clear, but the leg(s) of the chair were definitely close. The movement and her going off the screen just as the chair is coming across make it tough.

However, the police said she had injuries. If there was bruising or lacerations, that's absolutely enough for charges, even if he didn't mean to hurt anyone (which it appears he didn't).
She is going to get paid. I would take a chair to the head for the kind of money she is going to get.

Reactions: TennNole17
Reggie is right. Sit Davis before he gets hurt again. Sit LeBron so he can get started on whatever experimental recovery regimen he's on a little early. This one is over.

Reactions: McLovin32
Miami will not die. Tie game with 80 seconds to go after bucks had a 16 PT lead in the 4th.

Can someone explain how draymond wasn’t called for a technical after they just called a technical the other way?
He’s a giant ass because the nba encourages it.
Coach Brown got outfoxed. Keegan with 10 in the first 7 minutes and they can't even run a play for him? He does do a lot of standing around directly behind his defender, but try and make a point of getting him shots. The 12 assistant coaches/water boys behind the bench should've told Mike.

Reactions: Pinehawk

This is getting way too much run as some great answer.
Losing the way they did to the 8 seed makes this season a failure. The number of errors and stupid plays to end that game makes the season a failure. That was ugly basketball to end the game, although I did enjoy Grayson making 2 critical errors, especially not getting that shot off, dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT