ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

The NBA is dying for Warriors/Lakers next round so I'd be shocked if Golden State doesn't win Sunday thanks to some favorable whistles (and Steph being amazing).

But I also didn't think the Kings would win an elimination game in Oracle... so hopefully I'm wrong again

Happy 50 Cent GIF by Sacramento Kings

Is it me, or does Phoenix play like their starters really don't like each other?
There’s been quite a few rumors over the last couple years that Ayton wanted out. I feel like last season he was close to being moved out but something happened and he ended up staying. My memory isn’t real clear on the situation though so it could have been something else.

Will the Kings get a fair shake today against the Warriors?
The League and the television networks want LeBron against Curry in the second round.
Are there already direct deposits into the refs bank accounts?

The League and the television networks want LeBron against Curry in the second round.
Why not do that in San Fran and say the refs were influenced by the crowd? If I ran the NBA or mafia I'd make all my crimes look like accidents.

To be fair, the Kings had an amazing upper hand in game 3 with Green being out but instead got blown out and couldn’t take advantage of it. They’ve had a fair shake this series, but like a lot of young teams on the rise they just couldn’t make the most of it yet.

Perhaps both of you are correct. I just don’t trust the NBA executives and the television networks.

Donkey Green is the biggest piece of shit since Laimbeer. He's simply allowed to hector refs.

Hee-Haw
DjdO14LVAAEXOE0.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT