ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

Bulls rally from 22 down in 3rd vs Kings to win by 4.
NBA...gotta love it
Demarvelous Derozen had 2 in 1st half...explodes for 32 in 2nd.
Koby White career high 37.

Bulls rally from 22 down in 3rd vs Kings to win by 4.
NBA...gotta love it
Demarvelous Derozen had 2 in 1st half...explodes for 32 in 2nd.
Koby White career high 37.
The Bulls make no sense. Weirdest team ever

The Bulls make no sense. Weirdest team ever
Might be best win of season just days after their worst loss of season to Pistons in United Center.
Go figure.
Losing LaVine and Pat Williams took some starch out of them but they have adjusted with Ayo and white stepping up.

Bulls have wins at Kings jazz and golden state on this road trip. Now go to Clippers tomorrow. If they win it will be best Western swing in forever.

Hope Coby is not seriously hurt.
Demarvelous is amazing.
Leads the NBA in minutes at his age? Get out.
A small number of guys are genetically gifted with durability gene to boot. LeBron is one..demar is another.

These high-flyers are amazing but the MVP is earth- bound.
Joker is a great role model for guys like myself and Ben krikke who are gravitationally challenged.

These high-flyers are amazing but the MVP is earth- bound.
Joker is a great role model for guys like myself and Ben krikke who are gravitationally challenged.
This may be the only time Joker and Krikke are mentioned in the same sentence. 🤣🤣

With a win tonight at Houston, Bulls could be back to .500 for first time since they were 2-2

An illustration of the gap between the Celts and Bulls:

Bulls, at home, shot 57% from field against a celtics team without Brown, Holliday and porzinga and still lose by double digits.
Coby White is back so not all is lost.
Celtics are a juggernaut right now.

Reactions: SSG T
Sight seen: bucks Bobby portis giving the "too small" motion to 7'3" Chet Holmgren after backing him down and making a turnaround jumper.
Portis has never been bashful...but he can back it up.

The Celtics started a 2G (Brown), 2 SF (Tatum/Houser) and 2C (Horford/Porzingas), Pritchard (13 min) is the only PG who played in the 1st half...

They scored 74 1st half points.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
The Celtics started a 2G (Brown), 2 SF (Tatum/Houser) and 2C (Horford/Porzingas), Pritchard (13 min) is the only PG who played in the 1st half...

They scored 74 1st half points.
…and then the Celtics blew a 30 point lead and lost to the Atlanta Hawks.

Reactions: hawkirugged17
Ok, I know he isn't the most popular guy in most circles, but has anyone listened/watched the LeBron-Reddick podcast? If you haven't, it's worth a lesson. I'm about halfway through ep 2 (started there). Say what you will, but LeBron is a smart mf'er in regards to understanding the game of basketball.

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT