ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

Watching the 76ers-Knicks, Philly fans should be embarrassed. This sounds like a home game for the Knicks.

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

Clippers were up 31 on Dallas in 2nd quarter. Lead is down to 4 after 3 quarters. Fun finish coming up.

Wolves locked up in a dogfight w desperate Suns. Sun's will find a way to stave off elimination.

They need to move the wolves to the eastern conference so I don’t have to stay up so damn late watching them dominate.

White is 8-13 from the field, rest of the team is 9-30, Celts up 17 at halftime

The refs were allowing major contact in Lakers vs nuggets game last nite. It did go both ways but hand to hand combat was the order of the nite.
LeBron can handle physical and was unstoppable going to the rim.
AD getting hurt was the difference last nite and was a result of banging in paint with no call.

Really was a great series with every game tightly contested.
I believe the physical toll of this series will doom nuggets vs wolves who had a cakewalk vs Sun's and are younger and healthier than nugs. Will be epic....winner to Finals vs Celts.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
The refs were allowing major contact in Lakers vs nuggets game last nite. It did go both ways but hand to hand combat was the order of the nite.
LeBron can handle physical and was unstoppable going to the rim.
AD getting hurt was the difference last nite and was a result of banging in paint with no call.

Really was a great series with every game tightly contested.
I believe the physical toll of this series will doom nuggets vs wolves who had a cakewalk vs Sun's and are younger and healthier than nugs. Will be epic....winner to Finals vs Celts.
Davis getting a stinger or whatever the hell that was made for the nail in the coffin. He had two or three points after his injury. Still was a great game, I wish we had a couple more games of Nuggets/Lakers.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
Lakers can't close and its been an issue all year for them. This stat was prior to last night, but LA blew another 10pt lead. That's truly pathetic.
8oiu98.jpg

Reactions: luvmyhawks
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT