ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Finals Thread

God I wish mendez wrestled for iowa
Back when Mendez was being recruited, I remember a guy on the Inner Circle board that was close with the Mendez family. He posted something along the lines of asking Hector (Mendez dad) what about Jesse going to Iowa. Hector responded with how can Iowa improve Jesse’s skillet. Essentially questioning Iowa’s development. Take that as you will.

Back when Mendez was being recruited, I remember a guy on the Inner Circle board that was close with the Mendez family. He posted something along the lines of asking Hector (Mendez dad) what about Jesse going to Iowa. Hector responded with how can Iowa improve Jesse’s skillet. Essentially questioning Iowa’s development. Take that as you will.
Coffee Cooking GIF by Holly Logan

• Haha
Reactions: Vic Vaselino
Guys wrestling against penn st guys just don’t do anything. They literally don’t sweat. They turn into kindergarten wrestles thinking about where they’re gonna go eat after the match.
How do we get guys not to do anything against us?

Guys wrestling against penn st guys just don’t do anything. They literally don’t sweat. They turn into kindergarten wrestles thinking about where they’re gonna go eat after the match.
How do we get guys not to do anything against us?
Have 6 absolute hammers who can beat you in every single phase and position. Repeat annually.

Penn State wrestlers are so technically sound. They all have the same ride. It's devastating.
It's coaching, they didn't all come there with the same technique
That ride is the difference. Are they just leaning on near side leg ? Bottom guys get on all 4s but don’t move for some reason.

We are a looooong ways away from penn state, its athletes, coaching and culture.
Facts, we are stale moldy bread and they are fresh out of the oven. I have zero faith of much changing under current leadership. Taking off work and setting up camp in my living room to watch this tournament has been a tradition until this year. There just isn't much to be optimistic about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT