ADVERTISEMENT

Nebby vs Gophers...

matador torero GIF by jsot

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
Is Minny bad or is Nebby much better on defense? Defenses definitely ahead of the offenses in this first game. I really do not like to see our West Div opponents win games on the road so pulling for Minny but they are not doing much with the ball.

• Haha
Yea... Announcers are hyping things a little too much. He just ran straight forward past the center.... And they didn't "dial up pressure". They did a good job of confusing MN by bringing up 6 to the line, but 2 dropped back. Just a 4 man rush.
It's Gus Johnson I think, and like many announcers they just say shit without really knowing or looking at the game. But that was a major bust by the offensive line late in the game when behind

• Haha
Is Minny bad or is Nebby much better on defense? Defenses definitely ahead of the offenses in this first game. I really do not like to see our West Div opponents win games on the road so pulling for Minny but they are not doing much with the ball.
Minnie is just bad on offense. They were actually 'successful' in the first half, but they collapsed in the second now that they're playing from behind.

It's both. Neb is better, but MN offense is REAL bad.

I'll enjoy EVERY loss that the doucher PJ Fleck endures.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT