ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska fans

tenor.gif

Last edited:
When in the hell they figure out that talking 4 star recruits... we 4 don’t give a shit!! We have beat your dumb7ass es so many times. Glad you feel so good about yourself!! Uhhhhh “18 something recruit class so we are sooooo goood@“ congrats dipshits!!!

What's up?

tenor.gif

Notice it's always Nebraska trying to sour good Iowa seasons, not the other way around. Football, unsuccessful attempts. Basketball, split home & home, so whatever. One team is typically tournament laden, the other is bad.

Reminds me of Iowa State.

Notice it's always Nebraska trying to sour good Iowa seasons, not the other way around. Football, unsuccessful attempts. Basketball, split home & home, so whatever. One team is typically tournament laden, the other is bad.

Reminds me of Iowa State.
LMAO were gonna do the same thing we did last night to you on Feb 8th on your home court as there will be no split. Hoiberg owns Iowa as a player and coach as he has only lost 1 game to Herky as a player and coach and it isn't about to change anytime soon so deal with it. I enjoyed watching Hoiberg send you home with tears in your eyes as a player and coach at ISU. See ya in the funny papers!

LMAO were gonna do the same thing we did last night to you on Feb 8th on your home court as there will be no split. Hoiberg owns Iowa as a player and coach as he has only lost 1 game to Herky as a player and coach and it isn't about to change anytime soon so deal with it. I enjoyed watching Hoiberg send you home with tears in your eyes as a player and coach at ISU. See ya in the funny papers!
see you in a month then......

although we really wont :)

13 messages and all of them on our board. Get a life man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT