ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska is blatantly head hunting

I was just talking about how I don't actually think they are headhunting. They just don't know how to tackle. They "tackle" like that every game.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Both starting safeties at Nebraska have now been tossed for Targeting. Ejected out of the game, and at least first half, maybe the entire game?, next week versus Wisconsin. Looks like they are all coached to lead with the shoulder/head to try to force fumbles rather than tackling.

Even the announcers and Mike Pereia said they were not targeting. Looks like you need to learn the rules you Iowgian rejects lol

The announcers were pretty vehement that it wasn't targeting, but there's obviously some sort of coaching issue when there are 3 calls close enough to review.

Even the announcers and Mike Pereia said they were not targeting. Looks like you need to learn the rules you Iowgian rejects lol

I see your board is crying right now because they want to leave the B1G. You guys fled the Big 12 because you were getting bitch slapped and now that you pricks haven't conquered the B1G like you chest pumped for years before you got to the B1G you want to go back to the Big 8 days.

Bunch of pussies you guys are

The old days of wrapping them up with both arms is pretty much gone. Today’s technique of knocking them off their base opens the door to more targeting whether intentional or not.

Apparently the refs need to learn the rules because they upheld the calls. Go find a coed to slap around.

Reactions: BBHawk
UNLLLL is losing because of the refs, check their board out, hilarious 🤣. There's not another fan base in the country that doesn't understand who their team is like UNLLLL

Reactions: QChawks
Looks like this board is as good as MSM in censorship. Great job ob

I'll be over at your moms this afternoon. Stop on by

My mom has been gone for a long time but I have no question she would have kicked your ass. You ain't no LP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT