ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska PBP Thread

They both have 2 timeouts left? This will take 15-20 minutes. Seems like this happens to Hawks events all the time.

Reactions: DirkTang1
I can't get big network where I live. Lol
Fox doesn't work for me.
Comtrash doesn't have it.

For those in attendance - do they seem to be killing time for the b-ball game to get over?

Spencer attempts several leg grabs, to no avail. Thompson staying in good position. No inside ties. Lee snaps down hard and stops action for hands to face by Thompson. Lee gets TD off the whistle with sweep single leg action. Gets wrist locked and tilts him for NF points. Thompson looks tired already. Having Lee on top of you will do that. Lee working both sides well. Rolls him over again w/tilt. Tilts him AGAIN and gets tech fall after just missing the pin. 18-0 win for Lee.

DeSanto up now against #13 Lovett a true freshman. Austin hits outside single and gets in on a leg, trying to elevate. Being patient. Lovett grabs ankle and stalemate. Front headlock by DeSanto all the way down to the mat. DeSanto went for a carry and limparms into a TD. Now another TD for Austin. 4-2 lead for him after another escape at end of 1 period.

Spencer attempts several leg grabs, to no avail. Thompson staying in good position. No inside ties. Lee snaps down hard and stops action for hands to face by Thompson. Lee gets TD off the whistle with sweep single leg action. Gets wrist locked and tilts him for NF points. Thompson looks tired already. Having Lee on top of you will do that. Lee working both sides well. Rolls him over again w/tilt. Tilts him AGAIN and gets tech fall after just missing the pin. 18-0 win for Lee.
I thought you were messing with us. Feed finally starts during 133 and I realize your pbp was for real!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT