ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska The Leader For Henrich?

Over 400 post about the lose of this Henrich kid. Can you imagine the posts (skewer Ferentz) after Iowa loses to N. Illinois.
Are you that dumb? This thread would have been one page, until all of your Husker friends came over. Bragging.

You mean like have incompetent people supervising S&C so 1/2 the roster ends up in the hospital?

It was like 9 or10 guys. You asshats just had a rhabdo incident under frost. The media covered for frost and basically blamed Riley for players not being conditioned enough. Fans there did too.

It was like 9 or10 guys. You asshats just had a rhabdo incident under frost. The media covered for frost and basically blamed Riley for players not being conditioned enough. Fans there did too.
NU had 1 admitted out of shape guy that overdid not wanting to admit he had been skipping workouts and you want to say the situations are the same?
LOL Only 9 or 10:confused:
The committee is as certain as possible that the strenuous squat-lifting workout the players did on Jan. 20 caused rhabdomyolysis in the 13 who were hospitalized, as well as serious muscle injuries to players who did not develop advanced rhabdomyolysis symptoms.
And of course the lawsuit alleges the Iowa coaches made them do it.
At a Jan. 18 meeting, the strength coach did make comments to the effect that last season's close losses should concern everyone in the football program, including players ... and that the workouts would determine "who wants to be here."
And then tried covering it up even to the parents.
Parents criticized the football program for a lack of communication, citing learning about the hospitalizations from the media and rare contact with coaches.

Dont cast stones about cover ups or poor preparation when you live in a glasshttps://www.blackheartgoldpants.com...eport-is-out-and-you-already-know-whats-in-it house
The story here, in both the rhabdomyolysis outbreak itself and the University of Iowa's handling of it, is one of poor preparation.

Iowa wasn't looking to lose 6 of the last 10 times they met either but they did, Enjoy the little 3 win run the last 3 years to at least bring it up to some true rivalry status as up to 3 years ago it was a buttstomping Iowa had taken for years.

Do you think Nebby beats Iowa THIS season?

I want to hear you say it. I've never seen a Nebby fan who didnt pivot and avoid this question.

Otherwise STFU, get off the board and come back when you actually start winning and not getting completely curbstomped by the Hawks.

Minnesota is more of a threat than you guys are and we have a lil three game streak against them too.

Do you think Nebby beats Iowa THIS season?

I want to hear you say it. I've never seen a Nebby fan who didnt pivot and avoid this question.

Otherwise STFU, get off the board and come back when you actually start winning and not getting completely curbstomped by the Hawks.

Minnesota is more of a threat than you guys are and we have a lil three game streak against them too.
They aren't supposed to on paper no doubt.

Mark this down Nebraska will beat someone that it is not supposed to this year, Probably earlier in the year than Iowa though as depth will hurt them more and more as the season wears on.

Depth and experience definitely on Iowa's side again. An injury or two and NU might not even have a QB to play the position at the end of the year again like they did two years ago.
Injuries are fickle. They bite one team one year and another team the next so it is far too early to tell but very fair to say Iowa has a big edge as of today..

Huge edge in coaching goes to Nebraska however and again Iowa has no offensive play makers. When your TE is your bell cow then your offense is probably not very potent.

Nebraska can't beat Minnesota, what are we all getting mad about? Fooorget about it.....Lets go eat some Italian sausages........getting upset about a white linebacker whos dad was a below average tennis player at a bad tennis program in Iowa City? We won this battle, give the scolly to an athlete. I'm buying sausages for every like!

Nebraska can't beat Minnesota, what are we all getting mad about? Fooorget about it.....Lets go eat some Italian sausages........getting upset about a white linebacker whos dad was a below average tennis player at a bad tennis program in Iowa City? We won this battle, give the scolly to an athlete. I'm buying sausages for every like!
Strangely Iowa sure seems to like its sausages.
Did Sandusky ever coach there when you were a boy?

Strangely Iowa sure seems to like its sausages.
Did Sandusky ever coach there when you were a boy?

Nebraska pedophiles annoy me. Go back to your van right now! Iowa dodged a bullet, they didn't waste a scholly on a slow white linebacker.

Nebraska pedophiles annoy me. Go back to your van right now! Iowa dodged a bullet, they didn't waste a scholly on a slow white linebacker.
You calling someone else pedophiles when your entire post was about your sausage sucking? Iowa as it gets-probably southern Iowa along the Mo/ border in the hills amirite?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT