ADVERTISEMENT

No FSU or Clemson for now. Boo.

Haha, it was funny listening to noles spread disinformation acting like they could have been invited this week. Would have been gratifying seeing the nole reality check but this was obviously the right move.

Eugene and Seattle are infinitely better destinations and they will be better guests. They can actually speak proper English, way too keep it classy big ten👍
Is it still ok if we post here?

• Haha
Reactions: NorthernHawkyesWife
Haha, it was funny listening to noles spread disinformation acting like they could have been invited this week. Would have been gratifying seeing the nole reality check but this was obviously the right move.

Eugene and Seattle are infinitely better destinations and they will be better guests. They can actually speak proper English, way too keep it classy big ten👍

I don't think I'd throw dirt on a possible ACC exodus to the B10 just yet. This is just the beginning.

IMHO the earthquake is in the slight tremors before The Big One stage. We're moving to 3 big conferences, probably all 24 schools large, when the dust settles.

The B1G just essentially consolidated through merger and removed members from a century-old conference for tv money. They'll remove more members when the tv money tells them to

Pac 12 had imploded through no actions of the B1G, and B1G scrapped off the cream. Arizona was already leaving.

Don’t see a similar implosion risk with B1G but you are right - the future money will talk for sure. If the P5 teams don’t stabilize things for a while, they risk killing the golden goose.

I'm officially on the B1G train. F the sec.

img_0259-jpeg.378293

I can see why you'd feel this way, Oregon and WA haven't won shit either.
Yup, just like FSU since Jimbo left. At least they aren't arrogant pricks clinging to the distant past like you huskernoles. Should be some good tailgating
I’m going to continue to post just to see him continue to become unhinged.
Unginged.....right. We've put up with you turds nobody else wants for this long. The piss and moan fest as you try to get out of the ACC should be entertaining at least. My bro in law who played for the Heels tipped me off on how bad you guys suck as a fan base, keep proving him right

Yup, just like FSU since Jimbo left. At least they aren't arrogant pricks clinging to the distant past like you huskernoles. Should be some good tailgating

Unginged.....right. We've put up with you turds nobody else wants for this long. The piss and moan fest as you try to get out of the ACC should be entertaining at least. My bro in law who played for the Heels tipped me off on how bad you guys suck as a fan base, keep proving him right
Ah, you're 12 - 9 years ago seems like the distant past to you.
It explains a lot.

Just add Stanford, ND, Clemson, Miami, UNC, and Virginia to get to 24 and call it a day.

Four six-team divisions.

I thought you were joking before, but you seem serious about this. This anger is real?

So if the Noles join the B1G, what is the B1G network like in terms of showing your games? I'm just wondering if we'll all be scrambling to find out how to watch like when we're on the ACCN or the Raycom channels. It turns into a cluster-f because some providers have it, others don't, and some have it available for an extra fee. As of now, the ACCN comes with my Spectrum package, but not the B1GN, which is extra.

Ah, you're 12 - 9 years ago seems like the distant past to you.
It explains a lot.
In the world of sports and in my personal life, yes....absolutely. My Cubs won it all in 16 and that's ancient history too, Maddon was canned a few years after and none of my cubs friends even bring it up as the next one is all that counts.

But cling to those memories with all you have, Clemson will continue to bitch slap you for the immediate future. My condolences

USC, UCLA, Oregon and Washington....took the cream of the Pac 12.
Stanford is not exactly chicken liver! They have won the Director’s Cup more than once in the past decade, if memory serves me....strong women’s and Olympic sports programs...as Bill Walton loves to remind us...”The PAC 10, conference of champions!”

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Stanford is not exactly chicken liver! They have won the Director’s Cup more than once in the past decade, if memory serves me....strong women’s and Olympic sports programs...as Bill Walton loves to remind us...”The PAC 10, conference of champions!”
It takes $ + academics. They are missing 1/2 of the equation. Unless, of course, they want to subsidize their membership by peeling off annual cheddar from their endowment. I guess not that different from youth sports for the vast majority of Americans where it is pay to play. It, I guess they could have second tier payouts.

I thought you were joking before, but you seem serious about this. This anger is real?
Eh, it's more of a "who do theses guys think they are?" kind of annoyance...I mean you did bring Trad and Goldie with the invasion, are you really that surprised some might find it annoying?🤣 Most fans whose team has sucked for 5 of the last 6 seasons would show a little humility but I'm just not seeing that and being told Wake and NC are better programs than Iowa by a moron like 76 is just ridiculous

We've been dealing with Nebraska talking shit for 3 decades regardless of how good they are and noles are a way bigger presence here so just not looking forward to more of that as you guys show your similarities. Just don't see that level of arrogance from other successful programs on here, some drop by game week then go away

Iowa is a state of 3 million with 2 p5 teams and very unfavorable demographics, Florida is 22 million with maybe the most ideal recruiting demographics and location with GA and AL right there. I just think you belong in the SEC, that's all. Am I not entitled to that opinion?

Edit: FL was absolutely critical in delivering the disastrous W and Trump presidencies so that probably fuels the annoyance but that's not for a football convo

Last edited:
Lol...you are the same guy who says it's not pro sports.
Lol another non sequitur. I’m going to level with you. 99% of the time i try to be nice but you consistently troll with ill-conceived bait, and it drives me nuts. You present as 10% as smart as you think you are, and you speak in absolutes when there are almost always shades of gray. Who gets into the big ten is a multi factored analysis including $ and academics. The end.

Last edited:
No money in the Olympic stuff

Reactions: PoopandBoogers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT