ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern just lost a game because of the refs

Very bad non call and the announcers were up in air about it and then suddenly swallowed their opinions on the non call.

what a joke college officials are becoming. That play happened right in front of the official.

But one call can shape an outcome.
You must have caught just the end of the game. That missed call was basically karmic debt being paid. Northwestern was the beneficiaries of multiple terrible calls during the game which not only kept them in it, but even aided one of their scoring drives when they had been stopped on 3rd down.

But one call can shape an outcome.
They also pick up the flag on Nebraska on the NW missed FG and then a very weak chop block that took NW form 1-10 to 3-20. Nebraska got a lot of help from the refs in the 4th quarter. But the PI was the worst...IF this was the NFL, NW would have had an opportunity to kick the FG.

You must have caught just the end of the game. That missed call was basically karmic debt being paid. Northwestern was the beneficiaries of multiple terrible calls during the game which not only kept them in it, but even aided one of their scoring drives when they had been stopped on 3rd down.
Bullshi t....

They also pick up the flag on Nebraska on the NW missed FG and then a very weak chop block that took NW form 1-10 to 3-20. Nebraska got a lot of help from the refs in the 4th quarter. But the PI was the worst...IF this was the NFL, NW would have had an opportunity to kick the FG.
This.

Stop it, the fix was in for media darling Scott Flop and Nebby. They want so bad for him to succeed. However, the real members of the B1G wishing nothing but failure for the Nebby athletic department.

Stop it, the fix was in for media darling Scott Flop and Nebby. They want so bad for him to succeed. However, the real members of the B1G wishing nothing but failure for the Nebby athletic department.

I don't know if I can go with the conspiracy theory on officiating but a certain degree of incompetency I'll buy.

Reactions: K OKeefe
LOL! Blaming the refs. They botched calls on both teams.

jNW lost the game because their QB can't throw a 10 yard pass.

Ask the refs of real genius from the Outback Bowl.
wiSEecO.gif

Reactions: ichawk24
jnw really did get screwed on that one. It was a PI so obvious that you could call it from the nosebleed seats.

I never said anything about the game.

A lot of salty people here lol.

In all seriousness, Northwestern had a ton of calls go unfairly their way tonight, so Nebraska probably should've been leading by more anyway.

I'd spend more time worrying about the fact that Iowa can't score a touchdown than the outcome of an entirely different game honestly.

Worst non PI call I’ve ever seen. They call it and northwestern is about in fg range to win the game.
As much as I hate to give Nebraska credit ... there were plenty of no-calls going BOTH ways in that game. There was a pretty egregious no-call holding penalty too (that should have gone against NW).

Reactions: njvorst921
Worst non PI call I’ve ever seen. They call it and northwestern is about in fg range to win the game.
You must've missed the NFC championship game

For the record.... I've said that was a very bad officiated game... Only thing that was consistent was that the calls were bad. This one just gets highlighted because it is at the end. Lots of calls both teams were screwed on if you watch the game objectively

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT