ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Fauci has publicly admitted to being a Total Fraud

Will Joes Place apologize or dig in?

• Total voters
Alright, I'll put my ante in to play this hand.

Tell me the flaw I found wasn't the pandantic little shit you were going for, show your hand, what was it?

I see you have already conceded I was correct. You are a child.
I didn't concede anything. You saw what dumb shit he posted and continued to ignore. I gave him ample opportunity to say it was a mistake but he decided to dig deeper until a fellow moron pointed it out to him. My guess is he would have been like you, not seen it, lost the bet and then reneged on it. Seems you two have a lot in common.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
He'd been embarrassing himself by clinging to a typo in this thread all day. That's what he's doing. It's stupid, but expected.
Typo? LOL. He was presented with the words he said multiple times. He's oblivious which is one of the reasons he is ignorant.

Want to defend his bigotry too?

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
To be fair Riley, I spent a long time working with the mentally handicapped, I was formally trained in how to speak your language.
Sure, sure. You're a pro. We know, you've told us many times.

I suspect that what you consider "working with" was really attempts at intervention.

No one gets punked on here more than you do.

I didn't concede anything. You saw what dumb shit he posted and continued to ignore. I gave him ample opportunity to say it was a mistake but he decided to dig deeper until a fellow moron pointed it out to him. My guess is he would have been like you, not seen it, lost the bet and then reneged on it. Seems you two have a lot in common.
Well I actually fixed it on my very next reply.
I’m guessing you didn’t even see my original typo.

Good news, as soon as I teach him how to speak window licker he will be beating your ass up and down these threads also.

• Love
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Well I actually fixed it on my very next reply.
I’m guessing you didn’t even see my original typo.

Go ahead and read through these and in all seriousness try and tell me he wasn’t saying all the unvaccinated were the ones dying.
The AP article calls out how he said if you get vaccinated you are safe.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Good news, as soon as I teach him how to speak window licker he will be beating your ass up and down these threads also.
Well, you are the master window licker. But then again, he seems to know your language.

You're stupid, but then again, you lack any semblance of wit.

To hard for you to watch a YouTube video huh.
He said “For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated”.
And what are we betting and betting on?
@RileyHawk so are you going to help translate this for me or are you sticking to my one typo as your way out?

THERE it is!

The Big Lie.

So the vaccines didn't make any difference at all despite the mountains of evidence that categorically prove you're flatly wrong? I posted a chart earlier that clearly demonstrates vaccines made a difference. You're lying and you're using Biden to justify it. Were you capable of feeling shame for openly lying, you'd feel really bad right now. Fortunately for you, you suffer no such impediment.
THERE it is!

The Big Lie.

So the vaccines didn't make any difference at all despite the mountains of evidence that categorically prove you're flatly wrong? I posted a chart earlier that clearly demonstrates vaccines made a difference. You're lying and you're using Biden to justify it. Were you capable of feeling shame for openly lying, you'd feel really bad right now. Fortunately for you, you suffer no such impediment.
Still no response from you or any of the other science deniers on Fauci’s statement that these vaccines (along with flu shots) have been a ‘public health failure’.

It wasn't a typo. It was a dumb shit statement that you continued to be oblivious about.

He misspoke and oversold the efficacy. He was right in his intent to get people to get the vaccine.
Biden misspoke..... because the party is always right......

Ghotdayuum you reinforce stereotypes. Much EL OH EL.

Still no response from you or any of the other science deniers on Fauci’s statement that these vaccines (along with flu shots) have been a ‘public health failure’.
Did he say why they failed (if he said it at all)? Was it because the vaccines didn't work or was it because they weren't able to overcome the anti-vax propaganda?

Independent isn't a party. Again, unsurprised at your lack of knowledge.
I almost spite my drink out.

I don't care if you are dumb as a box of rocks or just play it in the movies but your as independent from the dem party as my left nut is independent from my right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT