ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Fauci has publicly admitted to being a Total Fraud

Will Joes Place apologize or dig in?

• Total voters
good to know calling someone stupid without even being in a conversation with that person is totally acceptable on this board.
It really does make a person why certain people get banned.
It doesn't take a direct conversation to know when someone is an idiot.

Bro! You are on some messed up power trip.
I wasn’t dying from Covid before being forced to get the Covid vaccine and I’m not dying after receiving it with no follow up boosters.
At this point I’m not sure what are tying to get and I’m not sure you know what you are trying to get at.

BTW what’s the big lie? That people that didn’t get the forced vaccine would die?
I honestly have no idea what I lied about. Haha
That someone claimed if you don't get the virus you will die. That's just one.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Airlines, employeers, businesses.........

Seem to be a far step from doctor ans patient right?

Wouldn't really need to create a vaccine card if it was, would we?

Damn you are easily bested.
How do any of those things keep it from being between a patient and their doctor? It's also funny to see you now suggesting these decisions should be between a person and their doctor - unless, of course, it's a woman and their reproductive decisions. Once again you highlight your ignorance and hypocrisy.

LOL - sometimes, but never by you.

Around the 28 second mark. What is that supposed to mean?
You are still clueless. Tell you what, you provide the actual words from the clip and if they allude to not getting the virus means you will die I'll stop posting on here. If they don't, then you stop. Deal?

• Haha
How do any of those things keep it from being between a patient and their doctor? It's also funny to see you now suggesting these decisions should be between a person and their doctor - unless, of course, it's a woman and their reproductive decisions. Once again you highlight your ignorance and hypocrisy.

LOL - sometimes, but never by you.
Riley just asked how does being forced to show proof of vaccination via a vaccine card "keep if from being between a patient and a doctor?.

Oh vey.

You are still clueless. Tell you what, you provide the actual words from the clip and if they allude to not getting the virus means you will die I'll stop posting on here. If they don't, then you stop. Deal?
Whoops I forgot to post the link. 28 seconds in. Can’t wait to hear how you twist this one around.

Last edited:
Again - write down the actual words said. There are closed captions so it will be easy. And then determine if you want to take the bet.
To hard for you to watch a YouTube video huh.
He said “For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated”.
And what are we betting and betting on?

He said “For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated”.
You have to remember when dealing with Riley there is zero ability for abstract thought. He is going to get you on a technicality of how you wrote your original message.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
You have to remember when dealing with Riley there is zero ability for abstract thought. He is going to get you on a technicality of how you wrote your original message.
Well I wrote exactly what it said on the closed captions. He said it would be easy for me. I just don’t understand how it is so hard for people to admit how much of this Covid 19 stuff was a lie.
I mean I’m stupid yet I can see and hear what Biden said in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: EasyHawk
Well I wrote exactly what it said on the closed captions. He said it would be easy for me. I just don’t understand how it is so hard for people to admit how much of this Covid 19 stuff was a lie.
I mean I’m stupid yet I can see and hear what Biden said in the video.
He isn't intelligent, you can't beat him with intelligence he doesn't understand when he lost. He is pedantic, you have to beat him with trivial bullshit.

IAFB2021Champs said:
Don’t forget how they kept threatening that everyone that didn’t get the virus was going to die. Talk about a death threat.

He is going to point out that you said "didn't get the virus" so I don't know if that's a direct quote or not, but I'm willing to bet thats his foothold. That's the level of schmuck you are dealing with.

He isn't intelligent, you can't beat him with intelligence he doesn't understand when he lost. He is pedantic, you have to beat him with trivial bullshit.

IAFB2021Champs said:
Don’t forget how they kept threatening that everyone that didn’t get the virus was going to die. Talk about a death threat.

He is going to point out that you said "didn't get the virus" so I don't know if that's a direct quote or not, but I'm willing to bet thats his foothold. That's the level of schmuck you are dealing with.
Whoops that was supposed to vaccine. Looks like he already won. However I know i mentioned vaccine one of the other 5 times I mentioned it.

That the words allude to "not getting the virus means you will die". The bet is if you are wrong you stop posting, if you are right, I will stop posting on here.

• Haha
Statistics did indeed prove that the vaccine saved lives. Did it provide bullet proof protection in every instance, of course not. What it did do effectively was lessen the probability of losing your life even if you contracted the virus.
Old, fat and sick people lives. It had virtually no impact on the lives of young, middle aged, and healthy people.
Yet...everyone was supposed to be vaccinated, and many were forced to be vaccinated to keep their jobs.
Which was wrong, and a mistake that should be corrected for the future.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
Whoops that was supposed to vaccine. Looks like he already won. However I know i mentioned vaccine one of the other 5 times I mentioned it.
It only took you being browbeaten with your mistake a half dozen times or more for you to recognize how stupid your statement was. That's the level of oblivion you are at.

FFS, WDDT figured it out before you did. That's the level of incompetence you're at.

Statistics did indeed prove that the vaccine saved lives. Did it provide bullet proof protection in every instance, of course not. What it did do effectively was lessen the probability of losing your life even if you contracted the virus.
Simulation world time:

Would be wonderful to know what it would have looked like if the message would have been "get exercise, eat healthy, get sunlight"

Not

Get a shot.

He'd been embarrassing himself by clinging to a typo in this thread all day. That's what he's doing. It's stupid, but expected.

It only took you being browbeaten with your mistake a half dozen times or more for you to recognize how stupid your statement was. That's the level of oblivion you are at.

FFS, WDDT figured it out before you did. That's the level of incompetence you're at.
To be fair Riley, I spent a long time working with the mentally handicapped, I was formally trained in how to speak your language.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT