ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Fauci has publicly admitted to being a Total Fraud

Will Joes Place apologize or dig in?

• Total voters
LOL...I never called you a moron (lately ;) ) so I can't be either. I just agreed with your self-assessment. Should I not have done that?
Well Riley was calling someone else a moron when I made the comment about the kettle and pot. Thus he was calling that person and himself a moron if you want to get down to the details.
I never claimed to be the kettle in that situation that you claimed me to be.

I just posted two links saying exactly that. lol
One line came from the White House and the other the associated press.
Maybe read before you post fact-less information.
Look. I get it. You struggle with reading comprehension. Saying you'll be safe from death and hospitalization and less likely to spread the disease is not the same as saying you're going to die if you don't.

Really because he didn’t say those exact words you can’t come to the conclusion that all of the deaths are because of the unvaccinated?
As I pointed out in the AP post, he said if you get the vaccine you are safe and won’t get sick. So who the fvck do you think he is talking about then if people are dying and it’s not the vaccinated.
You keep saying I’m not the bright one. LOL.
You still don't get it. You claimed he said that those who don't get the virus will die. He didn't and suggesting so is dumb. It raises to moronic as you double and triple down on it.

I'm correct - you're not bright.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a subject here, on social media, in real life, where conspiracy theories are treated as facts as blindly as anything surrounding Covid.

Was it engineered in a lab? Maybe, maybe not. At this point barring a full open labs review from china we’ll likely never know for certain either way. At this point, I’m not sure what it would accomplish to know for certain, as much as we’d all like to have the answer.
There was ongoing gain of function research, funded by NIAID going back to 2014. The grant application for the Wuhan Lab outlining that research has been public record for a couple of years. Jeesh.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Look. I get it. You struggle with reading comprehension. Saying you'll be safe from death and hospitalization and less likely to spread the disease is not the same as saying you're going to die if you don't.
“President Joe Biden offered an absolute guarantee Wednesday that people who get their COVID-19 vaccines are completely protected from infection, sickness and death from the coronavirus. The reality is not that cut and dried.”
Who the **** is he talking about then if he’s saying people are dying and people who get their COVID-19 vaccines are completely protected?

Well Riley was calling someone else a moron when I made the comment about the kettle and pot. Thus he was calling that person and himself a moron if you want to get down to the details.
I never claimed to be the kettle in that situation that you claimed me to be.
Can't make this stuff up. Proving my point with each response.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
covidDeaths_graphic_d2.png

You can get on plane A or you can get on plane B. Plane A is eight times more likely to crash and kill you. Oh...and over there...that's plane C. Plane A is seventeen and a half times more likely to crash and kill you as plane C and plane C is more than twice as safe as even plane B.

Smart people choose plane C. Morons choose plane A.
And a little while later it was proven plane c didn’t even do what it said it did but people that took plane c still can’t come to that realization.
I preferred not to fly but I wasn’t given that option and had to take an unnecessary risk because Biden said so.

They don't care because it doesn't fit their narrative. Funniest part of all of this is Trump implemented the lockdowns. Fauci was part of his administration. Trump even awarded him a commendation at the end of his presidency.
Trump implemented the lockdowns? Really? Which private sector lockdowns, specifically, were ordered by Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
And a little while later it was proven plane c didn’t even do what it said it did but people that took plane c still can’t come to that realization.
I preferred not to fly but I wasn’t given that option and had to take an unnecessary risk because Biden said so.
Those are actual numbers based on actual deaths - not made-up bullshit. Those numbers reflect what actually occurred.

As for the rest, maybe you are a moron...you have to choose one of the planes...unvaxxed, vaxxed, or vaxxed and boosted. There is no other option so I'll put you down for plane A? Because some wingnut website told you so?

Can't make this stuff up. Proving my point with each response.
I’m Riley I just keep bullying people around and thinking I’m the greatest and not actually listening to anything anyone has to say.
Next I’m going to sit on them because I’m a bully. That will teach them to follow what I say. If I keep telling them they aren’t bright, soon they will fall for it and believe the stupid shit I say.
Life as a bully is great, I never have to think about anything other then the hamster running on his wheel in my mind.

• Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris
There was ongoing gain of function research, funded by NIAID going back to 2014. The grant application for the Wuhan Lab outlining that research has been public record for a couple of years. Jeesh.
Not disputing the research they were doing there. I was referring to the lab leak theory that by some is treated as fact when that’s not been proven as the source of the pandemic.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
You know when you're winning when the person you're having the debate with or his supporters stop trying to defend their point, and just sink to name playground name calling, so I'll take your comment as a compliment.
It’s a common move by many on this board. I also love it when the only come back is to give you a laugh emoji on your post because they can’t even think of a stupid response.

I’m Riley I just keep bullying people around and thinking I’m the greatest and not actually listening to anything anyone has to say.
Next I’m going to sit on them because I’m a bully. That will teach them to follow what I say. If I keep telling them they aren’t bright, soon they will fall for it and believe the stupid shit I say.
Life as a bully is great, I never have to think about anything other then the hamster running on his wheel in my mind.
LOL - you poor victim. You're not getting bullied, you're getting called out for the nonsense you are posting. Stop posting stupid shit and you won't get called out for it. Pretty simple.

As I said, can't make this stuff up.

Not disputing the research they were doing there. I was referring to the lab leak theory that by some is treated as fact when that’s not been proven as the source of the pandemic.
You are never going to get a "proven" from inside of china's walls.

Remember how adamant they were that covid did not come from the Wuhan institute of coronavirus research ( or whatever it was.called) when people started asking.

It’s a common move by many on this board. I also love it when the only come back is to give you a laugh emoji on your post because they can’t even think of a stupid response.
LOL - that's what prompts the laugh emojis, stupid responses. You're getting a lot of them.

Add bullying to the list of words you don’t understand. He doesn’t have power over you. It’s not bullying. He, and others, tried to explain things to you nicely. You refuse to listen or acknowledge that you’re not reading something correctly. Or comprehending what you read. You’re spewing crap. Are people being “mean” to you? Probably, but that’s different from bullying.

Basically, I just explained that to you in the same way I explain it to a 2nd grader at school.

You are never going to get a "proven" from inside of china's walls.

Remember how adamant they were that covid did not come from the Wuhan institute of coronavirus research ( or whatever it was.called) when people started asking.

That’s my point. Barring China just handing over all the information we’re never going to know one way or the other.

“President Joe Biden offered an absolute guarantee Wednesday that people who get their COVID-19 vaccines are completely protected from infection, sickness and death from the coronavirus. The reality is not that cut and dried.”
Who the **** is he talking about then if he’s saying people are dying and people who get their COVID-19 vaccines are completely protected?
First of all, who said this because you're quoting somebody who was talking about something that thought they heard Biden say (not something Fauci or anyone in public health said). Secondly, if I tell you that you and your kids need to wear seat belts to prevent serous injury or death in the event of an accident, does that mean I'm telling you that if you get in a car without a seat belt you and your kids are going to die? Statistics will tell you that the odds of dying or becoming permanently injured are much much higher if you don't wear a seat belt but it's certainly no guarantee that you will survive with it or die without it and no one would make that claim.

Add bullying to the list of words you don’t understand. He doesn’t have power over you. It’s not bullying. He, and others, tried to explain things to you nicely. You refuse to listen or acknowledge that you’re not reading something correctly. Or comprehending what you read. You’re spewing crap. Are people being “mean” to you? Probably, but that’s different from bullying.

Basically, I just explained that to you in the same way I explain it to a 2nd grader at school.
He calls everyone that disagrees with him an idiot. I'm sure you called that 2nd grader an idiot as well.
Im still waiting to hear who Biden was talking about when mentioning all the deaths happening when the vaccinated were fully protected. No one has answered me that when they have told me I’m an idiot.

First of all, who said this because you're quoting somebody who was talking about something that thought they heard Biden say (not something Fauci or anyone in public health said). Secondly, if I tell you that you and your kids need to wear seat belts to prevent serous injury or death in the event of an accident, does that mean I'm telling you that if you get in a car without a seat belt you and your kids are going to die? Statistics will tell you that the odds of dying or becoming permanently injured are much much higher if you don't wear a seat belt but it's certainly no guarantee that you will survive with it or die without it and no one would make that claim.
Wow. I mentioned it from the associated press like 3 times now and posted the link to it earlier. You didn’t know how to read so I copy and pasted the quote from the article.

If you tell me that a lot of kids are dying in car accidents and it’s not the ones wearing a seatbelt what kids do you think are dying?

Trump implemented the lockdowns? Really? Which private sector lockdowns, specifically, were ordered by Trump?
Trump can't order lockdowns. The president can only advise. The advice from the Trump admin: https://www.justice.gov/doj/page/file/1258511/dl

Of particular interest per your discussion would be the information at the very end - small type, white font/dark background. It would appear that states took that advice. Was that wrong? Should they not have done that?

Trump can't order lockdowns. The president can only advise. The advice from the Trump admin: https://www.justice.gov/doj/page/file/1258511/dl

Of particular interest per your discussion would be the information at the very end - small type, white font/dark background. It would appear that states took that advice. Was that wrong? Should they not have done that?
Something lost amongst the torch and pitchfork crowd.

If you tell me that a lot of kids are dying in car accidents and it’s not the ones wearing a seatbelt what kids do you think are dying?
I'm...interested. Are you saying that if one death in fifty is a child who was wearing a seatbelt that negates the requirement to always wear a seatbelt? Could you elaborate on your thinking here.

sorry...had to edit to clear up my goof

Reactions: Ree4 and RileyHawk
Those are actual numbers based on actual deaths - not made-up bullshit. Those numbers reflect what actually occurred.

As for the rest, maybe you are a moron...you have to choose one of the planes...unvaxxed, vaxxed, or vaxxed and boosted. There is no other option so I'll put you down for plane A? Because some wingnut website told you so?
I’ve been flying on plane A for 4+ years now. Don’t see the problem.

In fact, I think I’ll keep flying on that plane forever. 🤷‍♂️

I'm...interested. Are you saying that if one death in fifty is a child who was wearing a seatbelt that negates the requirement to always wear a seatbelt? Could you elaborate on your thinking here.

sorry...had to edit to clear up my goof
I’m just going by what Biden said. He said everyone that received the vaccine was protected. He never mentioned one death in fifty of vaccinated people. Therefore you can’t compare the two.

He calls everyone that disagrees with him an idiot. I'm sure you called that 2nd grader an idiot as well.
Im still waiting to hear who Biden was talking about when mentioning all the deaths happening when the vaccinated were fully protected. No one has answered me that when they have told me I’m an idiot.
No, I call out idiots who make idiotic posts.

When are you going to back up your claim that Biden said anyone who doesn't get the virus will die?

You won't.

• Haha
So the OP is pissed off that an unprecedented event wasn't met with instantaneous, perfect solutions? I get poking a little fun at folks implementing 2020 procedures in 2024, but to judge 2020 by 2024 knowledge is pretty darn stoooopid, IMO.
So tired of this argument. There were plenty of people who knew the correct approach right from the start. But they were censored, silenced, and ostracized in the name of “science.” And now we have to endure the gaslighting by these same “scientists” whose defense is that the problem was just too darn complex for them.

Why do you think Fauci acted the way he did? And funny thing is Trump was President. He is the one who shut the economy down just as a reminder.
Ego, power, cya, attention, financial gain, not necessarily in that order. Dude loved the spotlight almost as much as Trump. He actively covered up the possibility of a lab leak, flip flopped on nearly every major directive, and played mouthpiece for big pharma at various times throughout the pandemic.
Not suggesting he's Mengele reincarnate, though his history with regards to HIV isn't great either. He was simply the wrong person to be leading the response for all the reasons listed.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So tired of this argument. There were plenty of people who knew the correct approach right from the start. But they were censored, silenced, and ostracized in the name of “science.” And now we have to endure the gaslighting by these same “scientists” whose defense is that the problem was just too darn complex for them.
BS. Unless you're talking about the horse medications or the disinfectant injectors, then yeah they were rightfully silenced.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT