ADVERTISEMENT

Now What?

Like McCulloughd, I'm going to fill out the brackets in the way that I KNOW the Hawks would have performed!!! If anyone wants to know how the matches would have gone, just let me know and I'll tell you. :);)
Only if the results are in play by play format. Need a couple more pinslays yet this spring.

Went to the liquor store on my way home... stocked up, and had a few cocktails. I clicked on this thread, and knowing that others are responding the same way helps ease the pain a little of what would have been a truly awesome NCAA Tournament... Thanks guys.

I know there are worse things that can happen in life, but I feel terrible. Especially for our Athletes. I guess I can reframe this experience as a reminder of how much I truly enjoy Iowa wrestling and how glad I am to be a fan. Being a fan of the Hawks has greatly enhanced my life and really this is the only team I have been a die hard fan of, in any sport. Life must go on, but it will be much less exciting and I will feel morose as the time passes.

Anyway the wrestlers could organize a tournament on their own? They know the seeds so unless a rule exist that doesn’t allow it why not.

Anyway the wrestlers could organize a tournament on their own? They know the seeds so unless a rule exist that doesn’t allow it why not.

Well they could if they want to rent a venue, pay employees to man the operations and pay the insurance if anyone gets hurt.

So I am guessing no for college students.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Lakes are iced out. Time for some bass fishing. Have next weekend off anyway.
Yup here on the east coast I’m going for some nice Cod and black seabass. If there is no wrestling fishing is my next best thing, unless of coarse I can Convince my wife that experts say sex prevents Corona ! ;)
And seeing though she is smarter then me there is little chance of that. So fishing it is!

Update: No luck on the toilet paper mission. The grocery store was crazy.

Saved the dispensary visit for last. That place was much more chill. Scored some Kosher Kush coming in at almost 26%.

Things is always better than they seem... Jim White

Last edited:
Was at the store today and TP was out but the flushable wetwipes were full up SMH. I bought a couple of big things of TP from Costco and Amazon about a week ago. You know that saying it's not the crime but the cover-up? Might be the same thing here...It's not the virus but the panic caused by it.

Americans are not used to doing without so things might get a bit “ruder.”

I have 50 rolls from a few years ago. I was criticized but now I’m one of few the that can actually wipe!

I’m all good. I stocked up after the B1G Tournament:

il_340x270.2023880299_kw0s.jpg

Was at the store today and TP was out but the flushable wetwipes were full up SMH. I bought a couple of big things of TP from Costco and Amazon about a week ago. You know that saying it's not the crime but the cover-up? Might be the same thing here...It's not the virus but the panic caused by it.

Americans are not used to doing without so things might get a bit “ruder.”
I've seen it. Not pretty out here in rude land.

Update: No luck on the toilet paper mission. The grocery store was crazy.

Saved the dispensary visit for last. That place was much more chill. Scored some Kosher Kush coming in at almost 26%.

Things is always better than they seem... Jim White

They used to say that weed and no money is better than no weed and a little money. I dunno about that.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
After yesterday's crushing blow of the cancellation of the NCAA Division 1, 2, 3 National Championships, Ohio High School State Tournament, and the OAC JR High and Grade School State Championships, I came down with the Budweiser and Black Velvet Virus. It will take quite some time to recover.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT