ADVERTISEMENT

****Official 1/8 to 1/10 Winter Storm Huck thread****

Most girls don't even want the QC.

b978e833-d812-47b6-8241-e10edad60358_text.gif

Yeah, it's a curse.

Reactions: torbee
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
JFC, the latest from the QC NWS now has Iowa City in the 13"-18" range and CR in the 11-16" range. I hope they are way overestimating this amount, probably looking at multiple blower sessions if accurate. If we do get that much I'm praying it's the very light fluffy snow type.
Yeah I saw that….unreal. It’s been a LONG time since we have had a storm dump that much.

Our totals in KC are inching up as the storm is trending further south. Now 5-10" across the metro. With 45 mph gusts overnight, it will be a fun one. Bring it on! This morning, they were talking 2-5".

Starting to come down pretty decently in the corridor

Some wet, heavy snow coming down hard in CR. It didn't start with some light snow and slowly got heavier. When it started, it started hard and has continued since then. Not looking forward to the drive tomorrow

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
Looking at a national radar...I don't believe the low has even left Oklahoma yet. I did see earlier today that the system had slowed down. Maybe that's why they upped tomorrow's totals and overall storm totals.

We got a LONG way to go here.

Looking at a national radar...I don't believe the low has even left Oklahoma yet. I did see earlier today that the system had slowed down. Maybe that's why they upped tomorrow's totals and overall storm totals.

Thank God I've got nowhere to be until - at least - mid-morning Wednesday.

I think there will be some isolated spots that might hit 20 inches with this storm. Not widespread obviously, but where narrow heavy bands go through, it might happen.

• Wow
Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT