ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Cubs 2024 thread*****

Right in the jewels.
Seriously, my balls hurt seeing that.

Last edited:
this team is so damn bad

mQrgWR.gif

Reactions: lucas80
Is that against the rules, to hit the ball over the fence for the Cubs?

Are the Cubs responsible for retrieving that ball?

It's been so long I've kind of forgotten the protocol.

Speaking of Dennis Eckersley, 40 years ago Eck started for the Cubs against the Reds, and had his first MLB at bat in a decade.
The game was remembered more for the epic 30+ minute argument over a home run by Ron Cey that was overturned, and a brawl. The on field antics lasted so long that they tracked down the kid who caught the ball, and got him up to the booth to be interviewed by Steve and Harry. Steve die yeoman work in telling Harry, even when he didn't want to hear it, that the ball was foul.
I invite our resident Reds fan in for a watch. @TJ8869
https://www.bleedcubbieblue.com/202...tory-ron-cey-home-run-reversed-brawl-followed

Last edited:
Bullpen did what was expected, give up multiple runs, but kind of hard to win scoring 0.

This team is going nowhere this year.
Don’t see any team from the Central doing much. Cubs have some nice SP, but no bullpen. Brewers don’t have enough SP. Cards are old.

Could have addressed 3B in the off-season, but they chose to band-aid it until Shaw comes, and who knows when that will be.

No one on the team is hitting. The bullpen is awful. Both catchers are useless. We need a 3B. Madrigal should be DFAed. What makes it even more frustrating is the amazing starting pitching.

You gotta be shitting me.

Cubs management is just going to let this go on and poison the rest of the team?

WTAF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT