ADVERTISEMENT

****Official DeSantis/Newsom Debate Thread****

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
In what may be the most unorthodox match-up of the 2024 presidential primary campaign to date, Florida governor and GOP presidential candidate Ron DeSantis and California's Democratic governor, Gavin Newsom, who is not running for president, will face each other Thursday night in a debate moderated by Fox News' Sean Hannity.

At 9 p.m. ET, the two will be taking part in what Fox News is billing as "The Great Red vs. Blue State Debate." The two will debate for 90 minutes in Alpharetta, Georgia, and then will each speak to the press afterward.

Waste of time. Biden v Trump is a foregone conclusion. I got better things to do.
Honest question, do you think Bidens health holds out that long? Like he might physically be alive but fo you think he will be anything but a shell at that point? That job is stressful as **** and he has aged a shit ton in the last 2+ years. I don't know that he has gas left in the tank.

Honest question, do you think Bidens health holds out that long? Like he might physically be alive but fo you think he will be anything but a shell at that point? That job is stressful as **** and he has aged a shit ton in the last 2+ years. I don't know that he has gas left in the tank.
I do but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried.

(As an aside I don’t really get how Trump gets a pass on being old AF but that’s just part of it I guess)

Newsom looks pretty good. If he could come back to the center a bit, he could win.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT