ADVERTISEMENT

****Official DeSantis/Newsom Debate Thread****

You still didn't really answer my question though. What conservative policies are so much better? If they were so great why aren't they running things in California? There's lots and lots of conservatives in California... fun fact more people in California voted for trump than people in Texas did. I find it hard to believe that people in California are so stupid that they would just go with Dems if conservatives were able to do so much better for them.

I also am curious how much research you have done about what life in California is really like. Do you venture away from the conservative voices that are constantly yammering about poop and crime everywhere? Because I do and I read a lot about how awesome California is. You are right some of that is due to the built in advantages they have but not all of it. I understand your analogy but I guess I disagree at how bad it is in Cali. It's not perfect and I do agree there are things that need fixed and Dems are far from perfect but I question what Rs would do to make it so much better.
No, he's right. Each morning I get up and shovel the poop just to get to my car - which isn't there because a black/illegal stole it. Then I don't go into work because there are no jobs and don't get my prescriptions because all the pharmacies are closed. I also can't drive up to Tahoe to ski because the state closed it down to save a worm.
He knows his stuff.

I wish that with all of my heart, and especially so because it would mean Trump would not have a prayer of winning next year.

However, there is no doubt, that if Newsom were the Democratic candidate people like you would be telling us you don't want to vote for Trump, but that Newsom is the ONE candidate that you cannot vote for. Just like Biden was the ONE candidate you could not vote for, and Hillary was the ONE candidate you could not vote for.

Whoever the Dems nominate will be the ONE candidate that will force you to vote for Trump.
No, I will vote for Trump over any Democrat. I just want to see Democrats revolt and demand Newsom.

During the covid questions it's too bad RDS didn't bring up Nancy Pelosi getting her hair done during lock downs

Even the conservatives in San Francisco thought Meatball was a dud. Notice none of them were shrieking about the dire condition of the city. Nor did any them proclaim the brilliance of the poop map

Do you not pay attention to what you or your GQP friends say? Complaining endlessly about California is republican 101. That’s true even for the small number of them that have actually visited the state.
I think California is a great place to visit, been there many times last being in March, going to spend a week in Santa Barbara with friends in July

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT