ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa at Michigan State Game Thread***

Jeebus, guys, the refs can't catch everything. The victim status seeking is so strong with us fans these days.

There us no conspiracy. The refs nor the Big Ten are for nor against anyone.
Agree there is no conspiracy but wrong time to make the argument after a Msu player just hopped around on 1 foot and no travel called.

Stop with the refs excuse. Iowa isn't shooting well and not rebounding.

LOL at posters saying officiating has, up to this point, has caused IA to be losing by 13.

LOL at posters thinking that there isn't a bias by the conference that is socialized and understood by the officials to get B1G bubble teams (e.g. MN and MSU in the last tow games) into the NCAA tourney.

It's okay, IA will be in the NIT this year and in the big dance in the next few years.

Again, officials did NOT impact this game tonight in a meaningful way. Now MN is quite another matter...

Not a stellar performance, to be sure. sparty played better in the second half.
Officials did not cost Iowa this game.

That was a weak call on Baer on the "left arm" gaining an advantage.

Equally weak rationalization by Crispin.

All ball! (I will conceed that Jok got the benefit of the doubt with 3 fts, that looked like a common foul on the floor)

Miles Bridges is a different level player.. he can do everything our Biggs can do and hit 3's.. well I doubt we have to worry about playing him next year.

He rebounds and blocks shots. I see our Bigs becoming better at rebounding, but they aren't good right now. No shot blocking.. Baer trap is our best rim protector.

We have 10-12 guys who can contribute we can atleast get a 1 to 2 day bye if we work hard during the next couple of weeks

He rebounds and blocks shots. I see our Bigs becoming better at rebounding, but they aren't good right now. No shot blocking.. Baer trap is our best rim protector.

For some reason, rim protector makes me chuckle every time I read it. I know. Grow up.

Quit bitching about officiating. There will always be a few calls, but this was nothing like MN game that had some serious issues. The problem tonight was the same thing that has beaten many times this year. Lack of defense and terrible rebounding. Our FT shooting has also been suspect this year and tonight felt like one of the worst, maybe final stats will show differently. Our three game win streak came against weak teams and these team weaknesses were covered up by the bad teams from the bottom half of the conference. Hopefully a week off will help us get our legs back so the energy returns to overcome the weaknesses since they will not get fixed before end of year, that is the reality of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT