ADVERTISEMENT

******Official Iowa at Northwestern Game Thread******

Anyone else watching Gameday? Was it me or are they starting to use the phrase "that Iowa team from a couple years ago" to describe a team that isn't as good as their rank shows?

I was only partially listening, so I could be wrong. But if not, that pisses me off.

That is what they said and they were correct.

every time I've been there, yes. but it's been a while. the iowa club website lists like 4 different bars. I used to go up there a lot to the bmx races in Desoto , seems like I've been to a few more bars through the years but I do not recall each one. but for sure wizard's was the "go to " place unless times have changed.

Good call on wizard’s. There are a number of Hawks here. It’s just too bad it takes me 40 minutes to drive here.

2nd and 5 from the 28 yd line, if you think you might go for it on fourth, you have 3 run plays to get 5 yds. Wadley takes you down the field, and you take him out right here on 3 pass plays, your best receiving RB. I’m at a loss.

At least they moved the ball and no 3 and out, but with no points to show for the nice drive, that really really hurts in what should be a Close game :(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT