ADVERTISEMENT

******Official Iowa at Northwestern Game Thread******

The sense of urgency and emphasis on the little things this team has this year is not very good. They always act like they have another set of downs or another try. The offensive line needs a lot of work and Brian called a terrible terrible game. After two motherfuking weeks of planning. Two!! Ridiculous

Yyaaaayy uuuuggghh Mmmmm fist pumps and more chest puffing uuuggghhh mmm.

Keep rooting for that piece for sh** try hard Fat Pat to beat Iowa. Jesus this is f***ing stupid. I really don't care about the hatred for Ferentz. Look beyond that. Fat Pat Fitzgerald is a f***ing douche bag and does not deserve the wins he gets against Iowa because he is a f***ing try hard.

Deal with it. You won't.

Done.

Coming off a bye week no less. This team is awful. Was the Ward start bc he is a senior or best player? Just know they adjusted lb’s to get him on the field and he is an IL native. Didn’t see him make a play all game and Hooker constantly getting him into position.

This loss starts with OL and not rotating Toren Young in there to give us some thunder. I love Wadley, but he is not a guy that drags defenders and breaks tackles when the blocking is not there.

Hey monkey. Ever thought about stopping your Kf/Bf apologist act and actually being honestly critical? Classic Iowa nice TOOL.
Lol you must be new here. Thanks for playing.

Go root for Wisconsin. That has nothing to do with challenging Ferentz. Don't even care abput that. Seriously, go root for Wisconsin. Stop being an Iowa fan, if you actually are one, and aren't just a troll pretending to be one.

Thanks. Deal with it.

The drops were a result of Stanley throwing the ball as hard as possible. That kid has no touch.

I agree Stanley needs to take some off the ball, but you throw the ball hard to get the ball to receiver before defender can get there. Part of the answer is better hands. I like Hockensen catching that ball vs Fant, who is a wildcard..sometimes great catches, sometimes easy drops.

Both our lines are bad.
I think this is the key. Our offensive line is failing to open holes and its pass protection is spotty at best. Our young tackles are getting eaten alive. It's hard to have much of an offense when you can't run it or protect your immobile QB. The loss of our experienced O-tackles has killed our offense.

That is 100% on Fant. Looked away before he had it.

It's on both Stanley and Fant. As a QB you have to know when to throw a lazer vs putting more touch on your pass. 4th down to a wide open tightend, put more tough on the pass.

Go root for Wisconsin. That has nothing to do with challenging Ferentz. Don't even care abput that. Seriously, go root for Wisconsin. Stop being an Iowa fan, if you actually are one, and aren't just a troll pretending to be one.

Thanks. Deal with it.

Stupid fans ready for Ferentz to move on. Who are they to ask for a coaching change? That’s not the job of fans, their job is to get in line and row the boat...

Fitz is twice the coach Ferentz is. Dealing with NW academic standards and still finds a way. Consistently out coaches gum chewer.

Yyaaaayy uuuuggghh Mmmmm fist pumps and more chest puffing uuuggghhh mmm.

Keep rooting for that piece for sh** try hard Fat Pat to beat Iowa. Jesus this is f***ing stupid. I really don't care about the hatred for Ferentz. Look beyond that. Fat Pat Fitzgerald is a f***ing douche bag and does not deserve the wins he gets against Iowa because he is a f***ing try hard.

Deal with it. You won't.

Done.

I disagree. Pat loves KF. With less talent, he is able to beat KF more often than not because he knows what KF will do.

Thanks. Deal with it.
Stop drinking. Accept the Ferentz problem here. Or continue relying on your posting seniority tool.

Reactions: amahawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT