ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official IOWA at Rutgers Game Thread. 7:30 pm CT. BTN*****

Its a daily occurrence. You know that kids in grade school who always have to be right? We have a couple of those children in here. I don't know about you, but I come here for basketball, not petty arguments.
This is why I don’t post here very much. People let politics, pettiness, and owning (insert political party here/opposing viewpoint). It’s pathetic. There is so much more to life. Idk about the rest of you, but I like to keep my life drama free. Carry on.

My apologies. Not sure why Chis decided to pick a fight and I should have just ignored him.

Chis has polluted HROT. And now, unfortunately, he has come over and polluted the sports forums as well.
I’ve got news for you Franny, the political circle jerk has been going on there for a long time. It sure as hell just ain’t Chis. There is a lot of blame to go around there, but it has infiltrated the sports boards too. Sad, but the parties at fault are the only ones that can fix it.

Well, my family talks to me.

It's too bad Chis waddled over from HROT and brought his clown show with him.
Oh, Chis

For some reason, it was you who decided to pick a fight early in the morning. Why is that? But like I said, I am more than happy to punch back and show why 40% of Hawkeye Report has you on ignore.

You polluted HROT. And now you have come over and polluted the sports forums.
My apologies. Not sure why Chis decided to pick a fight and I should have just ignored him.

Chis has polluted HROT. And now, unfortunately, he has come over and polluted the sports forums as well.
Watch this entire video. Should keep you busy for a few hours...

Escher-Penrose-500.gif

Unfortunately, no. I'm still recovering from my bout of Covid last week While I feel pretty OK an 830pm game start means getting home at 11:30pm and that does not play well for me.

I have 2 tix plus parking available if anyone is interested. @NewJerseyHawk ??

sorry to hear you got sick and glad to hear you are feeling better.

Things could be worse when it comes to RU's home schedule. Iowa has just 3 weekend B1G home games out of 10. If I counted correctly, RU has 4 (Nebraska, MSU, Wisc, PSU). In comparison, Purdue has 8 weekend B1G home games out of 10 and MSU has 7. Not exactly a level playing field.

these weeknight games, with late starts, suck.

I really enjoy watching Iowa and the motion offense. It’s a nice refresher from constant on ball screens and one on one you see across the game these days. As for Rutgers, we are highly inconsistent. When our home court is energetic, shots falling and defense intense & scrambling, things can snowball and we can knock off top teams. On the flip side, we can look quite listless and throw up enough bricks to build a house on many occasions.

we’ll see what happens tonight!

Unfortunately, no. I'm still recovering from my bout of Covid last week While I feel pretty OK an 830pm game start means getting home at 11:30pm and that does not play well for me.

I have 2 tix plus parking available if anyone is interested. @NewJerseyHawk ??
Hang in there. Glad you are getting through this pretty well, though selfishly I hope you feel crappy about the game when it's over. ;)

Reactions: kceasthawk
I really enjoy watching Iowa and the motion offense. It’s a nice refresher from constant on ball screens and one on one you see across the game these days. As for Rutgers, we are highly inconsistent. When our home court is energetic, shots falling and defense intense & scrambling, things can snowball and we can knock off top teams. On the flip side, we can look quite listless and throw up enough bricks to build a house on many occasions.

we’ll see what happens tonight!
The Iowa offense is a thing of beauty most nights. I wouldn’t worry too much about your offense tonight either. I think they'll look great! 😉

Reactions: Suterman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT