ADVERTISEMENT

**** Official Iowa UAB Thread ****

Defensive strategy appears to be to let the other team shoot wide open 3s and hope they miss...and allow offensive rebounds if they do miss.

Reactions: Crazy Hawk
17-16 Hawks with 11:50 left in the first half. Time out currently.

UAB looking good the last few possessions, Hawks with a string of back to beck empty possessions filled with fouls and turnsovers

Just to clarify, did we score a single point not from the free throw line with the 2nd group othet than Dailey free throws?

We are losing by the way. By 5.

did this game start early?

i tuned in at 11 am and Iowa was up 7-2 with 18 to go in 1st half.
did they start the game early to get it over early?

Fran needs to get his act together. We lose to these UAB chumps and we are officially terrible.

At this point maybe we should have just gone home. This team has some major growing pains to deal with. Down 9. My frustration is boiling over so I'm just going to be done listening.

I've been watching the Purdue game since it's on tv and Iowa is terrible, but I decided that I would take a peak at my phone to see what the Iowa score is... I very much regret that decision. UAB leads Iowa 31-22 at the under 8 media timeout. If you guys don't mind I'm just gonna go KMS.

giphy.gif

Reactions: unIowa
Might be the worst man to man d I’ve seen a D1 team play. Just embarrassing.

No semblance of an offensive set last 8 mins either.

The quality on these are going to be rough because of the conversion but I took a couple screen videos from my Mac so you can see the general look of play

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT