ADVERTISEMENT

**** OFFICIAL IOWA VS. GONZAGA GAME DAY THREAD ****

Our best player, leading scorer NEEDS to get back in this game.

or game over Zags.

Wiltjer still watching from bench.

Iowa making a run.

Will be within 3-4 points soon.

At least IA is showing some fire. First time all game. Maybe we can keep chipping away & make a game of this.

Maybe baldwinzag is right after all. Could be interesting after all.

Originally posted by baldwinzag:

or game over Zags.

Iowa making a run.

Good. Make sure that happens.

Wiltjer looks like someone who would have played at Western Christian. Someone you just wanna punch in the face for no reason. People in Northwest Iowa will know what I mean.

Originally posted by TDJ7:
Wiltjer looks like someone who would have played at Western Christian. Someone you just wanna punch in the face for no reason. People in Northwest Iowa will know what I mean.
x1000000 (however, not from NW)

Could have called Woody for his 4th and 5th that possession. Kid is going to need to learn to control himself better next year. And Fran will need another big in a bad way.

Originally posted by baldwinzag:

or game over Zags.

Iowa making a run.

You were saying Nostradamus?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

What is a foul on one end of the floor doesn't seem to be a foul on the other.

Love that over the back and pushes during rebounds can't be called on the Zags but get us every time.

Originally posted by yerpHAWK:
Uthoff is bricking
His urgency is there though. When you're down 13 points, we can't use the whole shot clock every possession. If we're going to go, we got to go now.

Playing OK in the 2nd half, but their three point shooting in the 1st half did Iowa in. Plus Iowa is going to get ZERO calls down the stretch except for a few make up ones. It's over, what a disappointing 2nd round game. Just once in my life, I wish Iowa could pull the upset when they face the 1's or 2's in the 2nd round.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT