ADVERTISEMENT

**** OFFICIAL IOWA VS. GONZAGA GAME DAY THREAD ****

It was a successful season.
Made the dance, won their first tourney game in 15 years, 12 wins in conference. All in all exceeded expectations.

Good job Hawks.

Did Woody even get out of their lane on that play? The ball was down and back on the court.

roll.r191677.gif
that official couldn't wait to call an offensive foul

Every time we show any life, we go cold for a few possessions, commit a stupid turnover, and then they drill a 3. Rinse and repeat.

Every time we are ready to make some noise, we shoot ourselves in the foot and they capitalize. Frustrating

I see we're going to have a nice foul discrepancy here in the 2nd half, Gonzaga will be in the bonus before they get called for a foul

Jok needs to sit the rest of the game. He's absolutely killing us out there. Can't hit a shot, can't defend and turning the ball over. Bad combination. Gesell/Clemmons the rest of the way.

That called sucked. But jesus 3 times empty like I said gessel has his head up his a***. some times we need points not hurry up and shoot.

Originally posted by brewhawk23:
Why os Gesell even in the f-ing game? He is terrible on both ends. Put Clemmons in there, he at least looks like he has a pulse.....

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Pangos is what we thought or wished we had when we recruited Gesell. He was supposed to be a scorer and a shooter. Just hasn't displayed much shooting touch.

This game, Gesell is poor. Totally outclassed by Pangos.

Originally posted by OskaloosaHawk2:

Jok needs to sit the rest of the game. He's absolutely killing us out there. Can't hit a shot, can't defend and turning the ball over. Bad combination. Gesell/Clemmons the rest of the way.
I agree with this. Will take the pressure off of Gesell too.

I wish Gesell would pull up from three when he had 4 foot of space...killing everything about his game. Hard to drive when your defender is leaning off you so much.

Originally posted by OskaloosaHawk2:

I agree with this. Will take the pressure off of Gesell too.

you are now witnessing the NCAA realizing Gonzaga/UCLA will bring in more west-coast TV money than Iowa/UCLA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT