ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL IOWA vs MeCheatAgain in the B1G Tournament Game Thread; VOTE on Who Wins!*****

Who Wins this game???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll take the court less then 24 hours after a closely contested physical game. I'd be concerned about point guard depth normally against Michigan, but it is a real danger today. I don't like our chances, but if we keep it close and get a late spurt who knows. More likely we get blown out.

On the positive side, we've got a game under our belt in the garden and there's no pressure on us to win. If Michigan goes into choke mode in a close game at the end we've got a chance.(Maybe)

We'll take the court less then 24 hours after a closely contested physical game. I'd be concerned about point guard depth normally against Michigan, but it is a real danger today. I don't like our chances, but if we keep it close and get a late spurt who knows. More likely we get blown out.

On the positive side, we've got a game under our belt in the garden and there's no pressure on us to win. If Michigan goes into choke mode in a close game at the end we've got a chance.(Maybe)

If Michigan is on fire from 3, we are toast LOL

My Lord, if we win this game, we face a rested Nebby team!

I got Iowa by 5. Moss rebounds with a good game and JBo hits 6 3’s. Michigan hits 11 3’s but doesn’t shoot a good percentage for the day.

Reactions: Franisdaman
11 teams left in the BTT

Teams eliminated:
Illinois
Minnesota
Maryland

Can't turn the ball over 20 times today like we did yesterday vs the ILLINI

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

Whatever happens...Iowa can’t afford to lose the game in the first ten minutes. In particular, that first substitution change can’t allow a big run. That had been a problem all year. If our bigs can stay out of foul trouble in the first half I think we will get a look at it. Hell, there’s nothing to lose! Have fun, play with energy, and bust your ass and I can live with the results.

Play some defense, limit turnovers, and just play like they don't want their season to end and I will accept whatever comes in a couple+ hours.

Reactions: Franisdaman
man, if we can pound it inside and get them in foul trouble....

if we limit turnovers....

if we rebound the basketball....

if we get in their face and make those 3 attempts tough....

if i win the lottery.....

LOL

You win the lottery and don’t share with your boy jelly and you and I have a date at Fight Barge.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Bardo said Iowa has zero chance unless MI has food poisoning.
Kiss my ass bardo and btn! :)
One of them picked Maryland to be this year’s Michigan in the B1G tournament. That didn’t work out well for whoever it was.

Hawks up 9-4 with all starters scoring except for Nunge. Under 16 left first half.

It never ceases to amaze me how the basketball seemingly jumps out of the hands of Cook and into the opponents hands. It's surreal how often that happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT