ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iowa vs North Texas Game Thread ***

Prepare to read the phrase "Iowa's worst home loss in XX years" next week. It's going to be ugly.
Extremely premature....we got this. I'd bet on Iowa winning by double digits. We gave up two touchdowns and had horrible calls in the first half.

Can Woahh post his analysis of how many scores we are behind...I need some humor...NOW please. This is painful to watch.

I really hope Phil is saving all the slants etc for B1G play. Otherwise this is going to be a very long year against quality offensive opponents.

A game like this really makes you scratch your head. Big 10 football. Top facilities. Top-paid coaches ... Top-paid strength coach ... Solid recruits ... losing to a team at home that beat LAMAR (who?) and was hammered by SMU ... I don't get it ...

Then again we gave up 41 to the worst program in the history of Division 1-A athletics. So there's that.

Hate to see throwing kitchen sink at north Texas, absolutely nothing to gain from this crap, and now numerous injuries.

But that's football

Sweet, AIRBHG and dogshit officiating in the same game against a team like N. Texas. Just awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT