ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official MLB playoffs thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
I have no dog in this fight but I’m rooting for Cleveland and Seattle

ZEjONI2.jpg

Scherzer's performance will force the Mets to throw deGrom tonight. I read they were hoping to hold him for the Dodgers series.
The Mets are paying Scherzer over $43 million per season for this year and the next 2. In his last 2 starts against ATL and SD, he has pitched 10 innings, given up 16 hits, 11 runs, and 6 HRs. I don't think that's the return the Mets were counting on. DeGrom hasn't been a whole lot better. In his last 4 starts, he is 0-3 with an ERA of 6.00 over 21 IP with his losses coming to the Cubs, the A's, and ATL.

The Mets Big 2 are sucking at the worst time of the year. It's looking like it might be the classic "Wait till next year?"

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Apparently Brian Ferentz is moonlighting as the hitting coach for both Tampa and Cleveland

The Rays just got screwed on a review call that would have put them up 1-0 in the 13th.
I just tuned in. What happened?

I guess I didn't realize they weren't using ghost runners in extra innings in the playoffs. I was wondering how a game could get into the 15th inning scoreless otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT