ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Northwestern @ IOWA Game Thread****

THE__HAMMER

Scout Team
Aug 27, 2018
Hawk nation,

Let's not lose our support for this team. Still a lot to play for this year. GOAL OF THE BIG TEN WEST IS STILL INTACT. Obvious our hawks are still a good team - 10 point favorites at home to division leading Northwestern. Still hope people. Say it with me - still hope, still hope, still hope. What did Jimmy V say? Don't give up, don't ever give up. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NW 9
Iowa 33

Fun fact for you youngins:

Northwestern head football coach, Pat Fitzgerald, is a former linebacker for Northwestern.

Reactions: acehawk
Hawk nation,

Let's not lose our support for this team. Still a lot to play for this year. GOAL OF THE BIG TEN WEST IS STILL INTACT. Obvious our hawks are still a good team - 10 point favorites at home to division leading Northwestern. Still hope people. Say it with me - still hope, still hope, still hope. What did Jimmy V say? Don't give up, don't ever give up. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NW 9
Iowa 33

I rode on two RAGBRAI's and so appreciate what the State of Ioa offers. The food is delicious, the land is beautiful, and your farmgirls are easy. However, I hate your football program and hope we beat your asses yet again.

Hope we don't hurt any of your boys.

I rode on two RAGBRAI's and so appreciate what the State of Ioa offers. The food is delicious, the land is beautiful, and your farmgirls are easy. However, I hate your football program and hope we beat your asses yet again.

There's a lot of butt hurt in this post

What a dumb ass.

Hawk nation,

NW 9
Iowa 33

Pretty sweet that Fitz posted in the official game thread.

Hate us cause you ain't us.

Thanks.. Iowa Surfer says Pray for Surf huh? Thanks.Watch Nate and Noah ok? Good Luck...

Mean while back to business at hand, KF just interviewed:
* first, exhibited some class, unlike eva-cat
* relying on sr leadership to move on
* good wk of practice, hmmmm
* young OL still growing
* expected Thorsen to be good, another sr QB
* mostly coach speak, usual KF.

OJ and HAnkins with the start. Wish it was Hankins and Brents. NW safety is out. So is Brandon Smith.

Hawks lose a close one because of too many stupid mistakes

NW - 23
Iowa - 17

In before the bitchfest after we give up one big play or have to punt. Can't wait for all the idiots to come out of the woodwork.

Reactions: NorthDSMHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT