trainwreck.gif

Charlie Jones Statistics:

.........................Last
.......................Season.........Tonight
Catches.............21....................12
Yards...............323..................153
Ave..................15.4.................12.8
TDs......................3......................1
So what you’re trying to say is he was more effective at Iowa? Looks like his Yards per catch is trending down….

Does everyone still want Purdue’s offense? Live by the pass, die by the pass. If you can’t run the ball when you’re up late in the game, it’s going to cost you. Purdue’s defense was gassed because of it.
I am summarizing with no stats in front of me. Iowa runs a roughly 55/45 run to pass ratio on their offensive playcalling and they complete just over 50% of those passes mostly to RB/TE's. I don't think anyone wants Purdue's offense, they would just like to see Iowa receivers catch the ball like Purdue receivers. Tonight they did and it was clear the issue is not the receiver......

The problem with Purdue has been they’re Achilles tendon…. They need to really really work in their defense- seriously… they’re run game has improved too.. but the defense was just dismal - defense wins championships and Iowa’s defense is going to be lights out and possibly the BEST in the nation.

Who you got winning this one? Should be a banger to start week 1.5 …. For some reason I just think Penn St is going to win this one in a close white knuckle battle… will see how Tracey and Jones fair in their first outing…I wish them all the best.

I see the score something like this or (these)

PSU 33

Purdue 29

PSU 20

Purdue 17

PSU 28

Purdue 18

Who knows what will unfold but my bet is on PSU…
well done Sir on that first prediction!

• Love
Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
The problem with Purdue has been they’re Achilles tendon…. They need to really really work in their defense- seriously… they’re run game has improved too.. but the defense was just dismal - defense wins championships and Iowa’s defense is going to be lights out and possibly the BEST in the nation.
So did you mean their "achilles heel".....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT