ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

No way the Dems allow Joe to do a 2nd debate. That thing is quietly going to be cancelled within 2 weeks. Probably it will be cancelled via press release the day Trump's sentence is announced.

Reactions: HunkDronkey
There’s no way Biden is sitting in meetings making meaningful contributions all day, every day. No fvcking way. He’s in steep cognitive decline and I almost feel bad for him, except he’s the president of the United States. He needs to step aside.

I thought Trump started off coherent and was actually starting to think he sounded good, but that didn’t last long before the real Trump showed up. He could have ran away with this debate if he’d just stayed on topic and not acted like a douche.

No way the Dems allow Joe to do a 2nd debate. That thing is quietly going to be cancelled within 2 weeks. Probably it will be cancelled via press release the day Trump's sentence is announced.
If Biden is going to be the candidate, he absolutely NEEDS a 2nd debate now. It would be suicide for Biden to cancel the next debate.

Although now that I'm thinking about it, the Biden campaign is so completely incompetent they might actually do it.

There’s no way Biden is sitting in meetings making meaningful contributions all day, every day. No fvcking way. He’s in steep cognitive decline and I almost feel bad for him, except he’s the president of the United States. He needs to step aside.

I thought Trump started off coherent and was actually starting to think he sounded good, but that didn’t last long before the real Trump showed up. He could have ran away with this debate if he’d just stayed on topic and not acted like a douche.
He has nothing to stand on. He lied literally the entire time. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
I love this, as a non-political American.

Just the suffering by so many after seeing all the bad both these idiots brought tonight.

When the Presidency is about picking the lesser evil, you the people have failed your country, not the old farts you allowed to reach this point of power.

And now you'll have to live with the consequences of your actions, and I have my 5 gallon bag of popcorn ready for the show. :cool:

Me over the next 4 1/2 months watching the political cringe fest:

Movie Popcorn GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT