ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

I admired how President Biden rallied in the middle and towards the end of the debate and scored some points. People can say what they want about him, but he’s not a coward. It wasn’t easy to interpret want he was saying, but he dug in. That means a lot to me. At least in this election.
Thank you I'm obviously a diehard supporting Team 🇺🇸 guy but I'm so sick of the fact the GOP is held to NO ****ing standards. None

If Biden is going to be the candidate, he absolutely NEEDS a 2nd debate now. It would be suicide for Biden to cancel the next debate.

Although now that I'm thinking about it, the Biden campaign is so completely incompetent they might actually do it.
I may be in the minority tonight, but I still think Biden will win the election (2nd debate or not). I simply think he won the first time due to a dislike of trump, and I don't think Trump has given anyone a reason to vote for him who didn't vote for him before.

I think Trump is the only Republican Biden can beat, but I think there are numerous Dems who could beat trump.

• Wow
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Disappointed that people like you believe Donald Trump. You’re gross.
You intend to go down kicking and screaming.

Movie Popcorn GIF

I may be in the minority tonight, but I still think Biden will win the election (2nd debate or not). I simply think he won the first time due to a dislike of trump, and I don't think Trump has given anyone a reason to vote for him who didn't vote for him before.

I think Trump is the only Republican Biden can beat, but I think there are numerous Dems who could beat trump.
The memo is out to dump Biden. Are you not paying attention right now? What drugs are you on right now?

• Angry
Reactions: HunkDronkey
That was everything I thought it'd be and more. A true clown show of epic proportions. God help us all

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT