ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Presidential debate 2024*****

Given the choice. Ofc. It's Biden. Trump's mind is just as gone as Biden's. Trump's answer were just as bad and rambling and aimless. He only had a stronger voice. But Trump will beat Biden. I don't see how Joe rebounds from this.
Trumps mind is as gone as Bidens? Really?
They are both bad but holy shit at least be honest.

Cuz Rs have no basement. Tonight will make most Dems seriously question Biden. But Rs won't. They'll continue to ignore that Trump's mind has the same exact problems as Biden's.
Then so be it. I'll happily vote for Biden I'm 2024. I knew we were ****ed if Biff became President so I voted for the email lady in 2016. Biff being President skewed us into this hellscape alternate timeline

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
The memo is out to dump Biden. Are you not paying attention right now? What drugs are you on right now?
Well yeah they could dump him, and that is a possibility. Today is one day. Last time Biden hid in his basement for most of the campaign and he won. You'll have an army of operatives working day and night, some on this very forum to spin this. It'll continue to be 'Orange man bad and your bad too if you vote for him' but I think in the end, tonight is 1 night.

Yes Biden looked like the feeble shell of a man Rs (and I) have said he was for years, but you know what? He still isn't Trump.

Reactions: HunkDronkey
If you vote for Newsome you are a absolute ftard. He quite literally rolled out the red carpet for China. California should be the easiest place to govern in the country, but, it is the worse ran.
I'm not pretending to be an expert on Newsome, just that a young, smart, good looking guy who would smackdown Trump's rambling lies would easily win the election.
And if you have no qualms about voting for Trump, maybe you're the absolute ftard? 🤷‍♂️

Here's the thing. Biden barely campaigns at all. He has the stain of inflation, the border, and being senile on him. He has one senior moment after another. Has to be lead away off stage. Has a vacant look in eyes. He can't even speak. And yet is still tied with Trump.

So you gotta ask yourself what would happen if Trump had to face a far younger man, who would campaign like hell, who doesn't have inflation and the border wrapped around his neck, and who is a hyper energized new candidate who could beat Trump both mentally and physically like he was facing a child?

Suddenly Trump becomes the doddering old fool.

No. He's my vote in 2028. Are you voting for the 34 felonies and counting for President, yes or no?
Not sure if you know this but the 34 felonies deal is like charging a bank robber a felony for every bullet shot in a getaway. He had one 'crime' of fraudulent records and was charged once for each entry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT