ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Rutgers @ Iowa Game Thread*****

JBO 7 assists and 4 turnovers...high on turnovers but not awful. He did his job closing game with FT's. I will take the win..

Bad but not awful. Awful on D though.

At pg, hes such a limiting factor to Iowas success as is Connor.

Ceiling is probably sweet 16 with those 2 as starters.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Ah-ah-erhem.....

giphy.gif

BECAUSE F*** Wisconsin, THAT'S WHY!!!

Yes, JBO had 4 turnovers but 7 assists and scored 12 points, when Toussaint can hit 3 pointers like JBO can, he can play more minutes, otherwise JBO needs to be on the floor. Unlike Joe T who played 5 minutes had 1 assist and 1 turnover, 0 points, not his night...

Last edited:
Yes, JBO had 4 turnovers and 7 assists and scored 12 points, when Toussaint can hit 3 pointers like JBO can, he can play more minutes, otherwise JBO needs to be on the floor. Unlike Joe T who played 5 minutes had 1 assist and 1 turnover, 0 points, not his night...

I'm not sure how to read this because 4 TOs and 7 assists isn't a brag.

I don’t think Fran trusts Joe T. And Joe T has given enough examples to warrant that.

He’s not Russell Westbrook. A lot posters need to realize that, and so does he.

What he’s best at a lot of times, he gets absolutely nowhere really fast? Do they track how fast you dribble into traffic and pivot 11x?

Yes, JBO had 4 turnovers and 7 assists and scored 12 points, when Toussaint can hit 3 pointers like JBO can, he can play more minutes, otherwise JBO needs to be on the floor. Unlike Joe T who played 5 minutes had 1 assist and 1 turnover, 0 points, not his night...

I think someone needs to make a new stat showing how many points a player gave up. Did jbo score more points then what he gave up? I doubt it and probably rarely does.

Reactions: RocknRollface
Helluva good game and wow CJF is a very big part of Iowa’s offense and defense... the kid can play .. glad they shook off the comeback midway though the 2nd as I was thinking “not this “SH!T AGAIN” go hawks great game bearing a streaking Rutgers team that have won 4 in a row

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Joe T had at least 2 turnovers and got bailed out on lob to Garza. His decision making is questionable, you can attribute some of it to pressing.

Fran does need to commit to either Ulis or Joe T and play 15 minutes a game. We are going to need a guy that can bring up the ball against pressure. If Frans belief in Joe T is shot then it’s Ulis time.

He hits 3s, he gives up 3s. He doesn't hit 2s, he gives up 2s. He can't drive and anyone can drive around him.

But its what we're going with apparently.

I've given up expecting this team to accomplish anything.

If they manage to catch fire enough to make up for their defense ill be pleasantly surprised.

Joe T had at least 2 turnovers and got bailed out on lob to Garza. His decision making is questionable, you can attribute some of it to pressing.

Fran does need to commit to either Ulis or Joe T and play 15 minutes a game. We are going to need a guy that can bring up the ball against pressure. If Frans belief in Joe T is shot then it’s Ulis time.

Do you really trust Franny at this point to make such a commitment?

Just finished DVR and game. Good win. Need another this weekend. Great games by Keegan, Garzilla and Weezy

Reactions: Moral
Radio. Mentioned Hawk fans that were hating on them and not giving as much support as they had been earlier.

When you play like crap and lose 4 of 5.... You're going to get questioned. Especially when there have been many examples of lack of focus and just expecting to beat teams because you are supposedly the better team

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT