ADVERTISEMENT

*******OFFICIAL SEASON 8 EPISODE 3 GAME OF THRONES THREAD*******

So does that mean all the Wright Walkers are now dead and gone? The reminder will be Circe?

Very good episode. I think some of the action was overplayed. They used too much slow motion, and diminished visibility. Some of the scenes I could call out as they happened, but, it was good. There was plenty of personal redemption for Jorah and Theon. The Red Witch went out in style.
And, in the end, the Starks saved Winterfell.
I called this. Episode 3, the end of the undead. Episode 4 will be very little action, but tightening of the human / human battle lines. 5 will be the bulk of the human / human battle, and episode 6 will be political intrigue with a few minutes at the end of Sam writing the ending.

I didn't see Giantsbane at the end. Is he alive?
So, Theon and Jorah are the principle humans who died? I could not tell if Greyworm died.

There are some great episodes of Last Man Standing on WGN right now. That is good wholesome entertainment.

There is always pro wrestling for your ilk if you don't need any plot development.
No offense.
I’m sorry, but if you find that episode to be satisfying, you’re the type of dipshit that would be into children level entertainment.

Good episode mostly. But honestly not enough major characters died. The ones outside of the walls all should have been ended. There’s no way that Brienne, Jaimie, Greyworm, and Podrick make it from the front line of the attack back into the castle to survive endless onslaughts of wights. Also, the people with no weapons in the crypt should have all been wiped out.

I was hoping they took out the Mormont girl right away by the giant hitting her right as he came through the gates. That would show that no matter how important you are, you can be killed that easily. But instead they gave her the hero death that was just too unrealistic.

Otherwise no other major complaints. It was entertaining, a visual spectacle, and wraps up a major storyline. I wish they wrapped up the Cersei stuff first and did this last, but whatever.

Having said that, I really hope George finishes the books because I have to believe this battle will be very different, and likely better, from what was on screen.

Good episode mostly. But honestly not enough major characters died. The ones outside of the walls all should have been ended. There’s no way that Brienne, Jaimie, Greyworm, and Podrick make it from the front line of the attack back into the castle to survive endless onslaughts of wights. Also, the people with no weapons in the crypt should have all been wiped out.

I was hoping they took out the Mormont girl right away by the giant hitting her right as he came through the gates. That would show that no matter how important you are, you can be killed that easily. But instead they gave her the hero death that was just too unrealistic.

Otherwise no other major complaints. It was entertaining, a visual spectacle, and wraps up a major storyline. I wish they wrapped up the Cersei stuff first and did this last, but whatever.

Having said that, I really hope George finishes the books because I have to believe this battle will be very different, and likely better, from what was on screen.
I have no faith GRR will finish the books. He’ll die and then Sanderson will have to come in and finish the books like he did for ‘Wheel of Time’.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT