ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official State of the Union 2024 thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 4 wackos on the left. Almost the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS MAGA. Their leader is the worst of America. The Democrats, especially lead by Joe Biden, are the moderates. This gets discussed all the time…the radical left doesn’t have power within the party. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Mike Johnson are 2 of the most powerful people in the country. That’s bananas!!
I don't understand how this isn't clear by now? Look at the border. The left went to work and got a deal done that involved people from both sides and compromise was made to come up with a deal that the border patrol union endorsed. But the whack jobs on the right (because daddy trump told them to kill it) won't bring it for a vote. They won't compromise.

McConnell made it his stated goal to block everything during Obamas term and make him a one term president. Hell he blocked his own bill once he learned Obama supported it!

Newt Gingrich same thing with Clinton. This is a huge R problem. How anyone could be saying Dems need to compromise is beyond me. They've been trying to compromise for 30 some years!

This thread is exactly what I thought it would be...15 pages of Chis watching Biden:

fred-jones-humping.gif

No this person is lying, gaslighting and exaggerating. I operate in facts. Why must Democrats operate perfectly while the GOP have 0 standards? Fill me in.
Bruh, Biden effed up on the border on day 1, he knows it now. That was her big first act, the border.

This thread is exactly what I thought it would be...15 pages of Chis watching Biden:

fred-jones-humping.gif
You ain't lying Alaska Guy. That dude is like a 13 year old girl at a Michael Jackson concert. I mean, I'm stuck voting for Biden, but like othes have said he's one trip away from a broken hip and a nursing home, FFS. I'm sure as shit aint excited about it.

hysteria.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I don't understand how this isn't clear by now? Look at the border. The left went to work and got a deal done that involved people from both sides and compromise was made to come up with a deal that the border patrol union endorsed. But the whack jobs on the right (because daddy trump told them to kill it) won't bring it for a vote. They won't compromise.

McConnell made it his stated goal to block everything during Obamas term and make him a one term president. Hell he blocked his own bill once he learned Obama supported it!

Newt Gingrich same thing with Clinton. This is a huge R problem. How anyone could be saying Dems need to compromise is beyond me. They've been trying to compromise for 30 some years!
Exactly! Republicans earned the party of no label. Like Biden asked them, “What are you for?”

Reactions: nelly02
Was immigration much lower under Trump and his being, well a dick when it came to illegals, versus Joe saying come on in? You’re deflecting.
Almost a million border encounters in 2019. That’s not the trickle some like to tell us it is.

Reactions: nelly02
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT