ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

Pecker testified that Trump specifically worked with both him and Cohen to kill the story. Trump absolutely did not work alone. His names are on the check

And Stormy testified the letter she signed that said this is all bullshit was real.

Crazy game of he said she said isn't it?

Yes things went really well for Trump yesterday.

Trump Attorney Starts Off Cohen Cross With Limp Exam​

You can assume what you wish.
If I’m facing 34 felony accounts I would want this guy on the stand all day long in Manhattan before the jury deciding my fate. He has a helluva story to tell ……..to the House Judiciary Select Sub-Committee on the Weaponization of The United States Department of Justice Because We Said So.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE and Kelsers
Yes things went really well for Trump yesterday.

Trump Attorney Starts Off Cohen Cross With Limp Exam​

Huey, they are not playing for silly gotcha's. There is no crime.

If I’m facing 34 felony accounts I would want this guy on the stand all day long in Manhattan before the jury deciding my fate. He has a helluva story to tell ……..to the House Judiciary Select Sub-Committee on the Weaponization of The United States Department of Justice Because We Said So.
Makes sense to me.

I know right?! If he does not testify and give this blockbuster evidence either Trump’s multi-million dollar legal defense team is ridiculously incompetent or this guy Costello is full of shit….. it is difficult to determine which. Trump can’t seem to catch a break.
part of that classic legal strategy of sending key witnesses to testify in congressional hearings while the trial for which they would serve as a witness is ongoing

I know right?! If he does not testify and give this blockbuster evidence either Trump’s multi-million dollar legal defense team is ridiculously incompetent or this guy Costello is full of shit….. it is difficult to determine which. Trump can’t seem to catch a break.
Just think if they win.... crazy...

Your brain is so broken dude 😂
Another, one=time somewhat level headed, right wing poster. Now I read his posts and am like...
Confused Tom Hanks GIF

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

Go Away Goodbye GIF

Your brain is so broken dude 😂
What do you want me to say torbs? The dude was looking at 92 charges and near as I can tell isn't going to catch one. If you can't admit that is a gross overcharge what can we say?

You and I have had this conversation, the dems can't miss, or they are fooked. 92.... you don't get to go 0 for 92 without some serious egg on your face.

Wonder how Melania is dealing with the serial sex abuser and cheater? Man, she could have loaded up on more shoes and dresses with the cash that's getting drained to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser's law firms trying to figure out ways to defend his acts.
She knew what she was signing up for: she got a comfortable life, a son, and a green card. Not a bad deal for laying on your back a few times and agreeing to a NDA.

Anything more wasn’t part of the deal.

1930s Germany and the Beer Hall Putsch doesn't agree with your confidence.

You find him to be zero threat. What if you're wrong?
Then we fight to the death. I'm guessing it won't come to that you dope. Lol

So by that logic we could also say that a person whom had survived say a meth habit and gotten clean should be able to go ahead and assume that they would survive a relapse, and therefore should see no danger in resuming their former meth habit?
giphy.gif
No. By that logic we could say that after 46 presidents we will have another election and in 4 years another one. Give me a break with this shit.

There was no danger of losing democracy in 2020 so there was no meth habit. Good lord.

Reactions: Gus is dead
She knew what she was signing up for: she got a comfortable life, a son, and a green card. Not a bad deal for laying on your back a few times and agreeing to a NDA.

Anything more wasn’t part of the deal.
She got her parents and sister into the US on an expedited basis, too.
Of course she doesn't care that Donald cheated on her, they slept in separate rooms. The last time Donald was in her was 9 months before Barron was born. The reason she is so mad at Donald is that he broke the rich guy rule of not shaming your wife. Lots of rich guy wives know their husband is cheating, but it's fine as long as they have access to the good restaurants, the good country clubs, the credit cards and the whore stays in the shadows.

No. By that logic we could say that after 46 presidents we will have another election and in 4 years another one. Give me a break with this shit.

There was no danger of losing democracy in 2020 so there was no meth habit. Good lord.
9f75604f6b67dac411353a164b7dfc10.gif

Reactions: lucas80
What do you want me to say torbs? The dude was looking at 92 charges and near as I can tell isn't going to catch one. If you can't admit that is a gross overcharge what can we say?

You and I have had this conversation, the dems can't miss, or they are fooked. 92.... you don't get to go 0 for 92 without some serious egg on your face.
"Near as I can tell." I guess we'll all take that to the bank now won't we?

To me, the fact that Trump is such a dysfunctional self absorbed person is beside the point. I don't care if his life is a mess. I don't care if he's an absent father or that his marriage is a sham. What I care about is that so many people are considering voting for him.
It's just incredible how tribal people have become. No one can see any daylight between their views. That is not a recipe for success for a society. The shear terror that 70 something million people will vote for biff knowing what exactly he he is or not caring is beyond horrifying.

So January 6th was just a church picnic? Hang Mike Pence? Total Immunity? The only pre-requisite for a cabinet position is to kiss the ring. Wtf. Get your head out of your ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT