ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

The Bidens are compromised, the laptop is real. He didn't do the military dirty like how JB pulled out of Afghanistan and checking his watch when they brought the soldiers home. He enforced stay in Mexico border policy. Inflation didn't choke the American people. He didn't want to shut down the pipeline. He isn't a pushover to Xi and Putin. He made other countries pay their share. He got us through early covid. Are you just looking for a flaw in what I believe? Again that family is compromised. Not to mention JBs past comments about racial jungles, Obama, Charlamagne tha God interview. Giving the blessing for his dead sons widow to bang his crackhead son. Blow in the White House....
Are you kidding me… he’s Putins bitch. End of thread.

Yeah, it's why he ok'd the European pipeline.
More soldiers died under Trumps watch. Border was no more secure… he just sent people back faster, but those people still cross again. His lack of initial response to Covid began the issues for supply issues and crap that caused prices to surge combined with his tax cuts got us to this point. He’s constantly disrespectful towards soldiers and refused to visit the US cemetery in France be side it was raining and didn’t understand why all those soldiers signed up to die.

But other countries did increase some NATO spending so yea! Let’s celebrate he was voted out so NATO still exists vs Trumps threat to pull out.

That’s a very general statement: how he ran the country. What specifically did he do that has you loyal to him regardless of all the terrible crap he’s done or been involved with?
Giving US intel to the Russians. Makes FF hard.

Giving US intel to the Russians. Makes FF hard.
Look I think Biden screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan, would like those coming to stay and apply at the US Embassy in their own country and a far more secure border. And I agree Hunter Biden is a terrible person and maybe Biden isn’t the greatest either. That said, Trump is so beyond I just can’t make sense of those who still support him after all that they have seen out of him. They simply make things up or look the other way. It’s bizarre.

The Bidens are compromised, the laptop is real. He didn't do the military dirty like how JB pulled out of Afghanistan and checking his watch when they brought the soldiers home. He enforced stay in Mexico border policy. Inflation didn't choke the American people. He didn't want to shut down the pipeline. He isn't a pushover to Xi and Putin. He made other countries pay their share. He got us through early covid. Are you just looking for a flaw in what I believe? Again that family is compromised. Not to mention JBs past comments about racial jungles, Obama, Charlamagne tha God interview. Giving the blessing for his dead sons widow to bang his crackhead son. Blow in the White House....
Gentleman, I give you cult.

The Laptop is real Everybody! THE LAPTOP IS REAL!

THE. LAP. TOP. IS. REAL !

Dude you aren’t in reality. You’re like…gone.

Blow in the White House....

BLOW. IN. THE. WHITE. HOUSE.......!!$!%!

Probably street coke too, not the good stuff like if Donnie/MAGA were still running the place.
Did that happen? I missed that part, I sure didn't miss the actual coke that got there but I'm sure it was way worse when Teump was in office. Forrrrrrrr sure.

He’s gonna be so disappointed.

I have never understood why people actually think Trump is a fighter. He's a bully and a blowhard. He tries to make himself sound smart and that he is fighting for the people. He doesn't care about anyone but himself, and he proves that over and over again. But people believe this insanity.

I have never understood why people actually think Trump is a fighter. He's a bully and a blowhard. He tries to make himself sound smart and that he is fighting for the people. He doesn't care about anyone but himself, and he proves that over and over again. But people believe this insanity.

As the saying accurately points out, TRUMP is a weak person’s idea of a strong man

You're in a cult, please seek help

Piece of shit human, wow. Just because you don't like it when someone points out flaws for someone you support. This applies to many of you, you know who you are.

Yes, anyone that supports a piece of shit human, like Trump, is a piece of shit human also...I don't make the rules

Flaws?!? That's some funny shit right there

Last edited:
Holy

Efffing

Shit

How can one person be that wrong, that many times, in one paragraph. New record?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT