ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL WIMBLEDON FINALS THREAD***

Okay, I just don't understand why people hate ESPN. It's the best network in the last 40 years and the ones that hate it are the same people that watch it the most.
I think it is because a lot of folks like sorts and ESPN delivers. However, people who like sports like certain players, performers or teams....ESPN is a business and often times don’t fulfill the viewers likes to their liking.

I texted my trainer, said whatever Federer is doing, let’s do that. Also googled “what does Federer eat”.

Hell of a Mach. I pick a good tennis match to watch after not seeing one in years.

Great match. Seemed like Federer played better tennis with the exception of the tiebreakers.

Just too many unforced errors. Hit a lot of long balls to open grass today. But I would bet that was the highest level tennis match ever played.

Just too many unforced errors. Hit a lot of long balls to open grass today. But I would bet that was the highest level tennis match ever played.
Guys liked Novak and Roger force unforced errors simply via the pressure of their greatness. Novak forces you to hit bigger, deeper. But yeah, Federer had some ill-timed loose swings.

There are no winners

dqMF4lU.jpg

z2iWhe7.jpg
that's what i call a double fault.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT