ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Oliver Martin in the transfer portal

giphy.gif

Yes, it’s sad that we recruited and developed such a good receiving corps.
You won't find me saying we don't have a really good core of receivers at the moment..

..doesn't change the fact it's a bummer the once #1 player in the state isn't playing.

I won't pretend like I know the whole story - just a bummer IMO.

Where ever he lands next, he's just gotta stick it out... He's not doing himself any favors by jumping around and not learning the offense or trying to show you indeed are better than the other guys in the room

This is what I was thinking. At some point, you have to show some mental fortitude and work through the difficulties. He is going to have to leave FBS this time.

I would expect he’ll go down a level. Almost has to to avoid wasting more time.

Hindsight is 20/20 and I kinda feel bad for him. If he committed to Iowa out of HS, he’s almost certainly a starter now. If he stayed at Michigan, he was likely a starter or at least in the rotation there last year.

Life is determined by your decisions.

With C-19 issues of sitting out due to a positive test or injuries, you’d think he sees the field this year unless he is behind more than just the starters. My concern was he wasn’t working with ISM and Petras this summer on their passing game. Thought that was odd he wasn’t a part of that group working to get better and on the same page.

Reactions: kceasthawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT