ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

Not normal in the same sense?? Most wrestlers “bop to their own beat’” and do train and live a different lifestyle. That would be a healthy, physically fit lifestyle and push themselves to be the best they can be. They are not going out and cutting their wiener off, dressing like the opposite sex and mocking Jesus and Christianity.
All true, and look at the shady side of Olympic history and money. Once you realize what these games are about you understand why they don't give a crap about their freakshow of opening ceremony. Something that would be ok if they wanted to do at some adult venue.

The Olympics is about graft, bribes and payoffs. This is how the people get to do this stuff, by the time people complain the money has changed hands.

Why do YOU care? It's for HIM/HER/THEM to judge if God has an issue with it. Not you.
I'd prefer posters not living in delusion. That's about it for me. Accept what happened, instead of believing spin people now say to cover their rears.

And why do you care if it is judged? They knew it would be judged and garner massive attention.

My religion commands me to judge all actions, though not the souls of individuals. You've made your judgment concerning judging. I'll make mine. Welcome to the world of message boards.

I'd prefer posters not living in delusion. That's about it for me. Accept what happened, instead of believing spin people now say to cover their rears.

And why do you care if it is judged? They knew it would be judged and garner massive attention.

My religion commands me to judge all actions, though not the souls of individuals. You've made your judgment concerning judging. I'll make mine. Welcome to the world of message boards.
It is not your place to judge non-believers. That is God's place to do that. It is yours to judge those in your congregation. Read the Bible bro and follow it instead of spewing hate.

Judge not least ye be judged. Matthew 5-7

Judge not least ye be judged. Matthew 5-7
It's not Matthew 5-7. It's Matthew 7:1. And it doesn't mean to not judge actions. It's addressing hypocritical judging. After all, Christ immediately says to get the log out of your own eye so that you CAN see the speck in someone else's.

And there are plenty of verses commanding Christians to judge actions. But I'm not giving them to you, because, ironically, I would be violating the verses right after that.

Matthew 7:6 - “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet,
And, no, that's not calling you, nor anybody else, a dog or swine. You'll get no more scripture from me.

It is not your place to judge non-believers. That is God's place to do that. It is yours to judge those in your congregation. Read the Bible bro and follow it instead of spewing hate.
Yeah, I'm not judging non-believers, I'm judging actions. A distinct difference. All Christians are commanded to discern what is right or wrong.

I know the Bible, Yub. What you spout is a myth.

And I've spewed no hate. Look to yourself. Why be a hypocrite? You're 're judging my actions.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
It's not Matthew 5-7. It's Matthew 7:1. And it doesn't mean to not judge actions. It's addressing hypocritical judging. After all, Christ immediately says to get the log out of your own eye so that you CAN see the speck in someone else's.

And there are plenty of verses commanding Christians to judge actions. But I'm not giving them to you, because, ironically, I would be violating the verses right after that.

Matthew 7:6 - “Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet,
And, no, that's not calling you, nor anybody else, a dog or swine. You'll get no more scripture from me.
It means ALL judgement against others’ actions is hypocritical because nobody is perfect.

Wrong. It's why do you see the speck of dust in another's eye and ignore the plank in your own. Meaning mind your business because you're not perfect yourself.

Why would it matter what he is Texas tittytwister? Is that to justify your hate towards someone with different views 🤔
It matters because the hatred for Christians, is open, blatant, intense, and progressives are in denial. You can't fix a problem if you don't even recognize or admit that their is a problem. I am standing for my own beliefs. Our "tolerant" society is anything but tolerant.

It matters because the hatred for Christians, is open, blatant, intense, and progressives are in denial. You can't fix a problem if you don't even recognize or admit that their is a problem. I am standing for my own beliefs. Our "tolerant" society is anything but tolerant.
I’m supportive of your right to worship how you see fit.for you. That’s a personal right I’ll fight for.

I’m not supportive of religion being in charge of our government. I’m not supportive of religions forcing those outside of the religion to adhere to rules of the church. The church has no business in in the government and the government has no business what happens in the church, imo.

What we won’t tolerate is intolerance towards others right to live life as they see fit.

It means ALL judgement against others’ actions is hypocritical because nobody is perfect.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I could list many verses commanding to judge, but I'm not doing it.

You're not a Christian, nor a student of the Word. You just don't know and are making the most rudimentary errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sdwrestler_20
Wrong. It's why do you see the speck of dust in another's eye and ignore the plank in your own. Meaning mind your business because you're not perfect yourself.
Keep reading the verses after that and maybe you'll get it. I'm casting no more pearls. Saying what you said about those verses proves you simply don't know enough about the topic to continue.

Last edited:
When you dig into this, the actual number of intersex people are a very small amount you’re talking about a few and 10,000. The rest have mental illnesses, and they somehow believe that by transitioning they will feel better. But there’s a whole gambit of psychological disorders that run a scout and sometimes they run in Fox. You could have people just with fetishes to borderline narcissistic, personality disorder, combined with other things.

It’s quite complicated but when you have an obvious biological male walling on a woman in a boxing match or some 6 foot foot plus dude winning swimming mats, there’s something wrong.

How about you, Pete your biological sex? Many of us would’ve liked to have a lot more athletic glory than we were capable of, but we don’t get the set up a new category or just go play against the girls just so we could be champions.

My friends and I would often play girls against guys in college years. The gals wanted to have gals against the guys well we wanted coed teams. We would destroy them, and our best player was the second guy after bench for a class a high school team that was a little bit above 500.

All of these girls from division three to division one basketball, one was at least 6 foot two. I could block her shots if she wasn’t careful and I’m only 5 foot seven. The physical differences between biological males and females are too fast once you get past puberty.

So these guys? Play with the lads , I don’t care what you think you are.
Trans has been found to NOT be a mental illness by the American Psychiatric Association. Gender dysphoria is, but only a minority of trans people experience that. And trans people have been a thing for centuries. American Samoans even have a recognized third gender. I don’t agree with trans athletes playing in sports that are not their sex at birth, but let’s welcome them in to sports of their own gender. Part of that is telling our boys to be good men and listen to the actual experts, not random dumbasses on social media.

Okay, cool. No let’s do some fuggin’ wrestling already. This is taking forever to start.

I’m supportive of your right to worship how you see fit.for you. That’s a personal right I’ll fight for.

I’m not supportive of religion being in charge of our government. I’m not supportive of religions forcing those outside of the religion to adhere to rules of the church. The church has no business in in the government and the government has no business what happens in the church, imo.

What we won’t tolerate is intolerance towards others right to live life as they see fit.
Says the guy who makes a joke about AIDS?

What religion has more access to power in our society than Christianity? What religion is more openly and widely practiced in the United States? What group most is the most persistent in evangelizing?

Christianity gets a fair amount of criticism in this country but that is because it is the most influential religion. Additionally much of that criticism isn't targeted to Christianity but to when Christians choose to use their religion as a tool to structure power.

That judge not yest ye be judged is often misconstrued. According to God we all will be judge. As a normal thinking person I make judgements every single day on what to eat, how to exercise, what to wear etc. I also make judgements on how to dress and act in certain venues like church vs say a UFC fight or a sports bar. They knew exactly what they were doing and only backtracked when they got serious negative pushback.

Why here and not in an adult venue such as a night club? Because they did not care.

Reactions: LIV4GOD
It's neat that some of you have followed my lead from a few months back of posting Bible verses.

Just don't do it on the Penn State board, they'll ban you

What religion has more access to power in our society than Christianity? What religion is more openly and widely practiced in the United States? What group most is the most persistent in evangelizing?

Christianity gets a fair amount of criticism in this country but that is because it is the most influential religion. Additionally much of that criticism isn't targeted to Christianity but to when Christians choose to use their religion as a tool to structure power.
This is what I call BS. Like certain lobbies don't use their beliefs to structure power? Elon Musk himself believes that Christianity is a better way to structure society , even if you don't believe than any alternative. These same people have their religion, it's the state, not a higher power.

Thats a bunch of bullshit you mother****er

This is what I call BS. Like certain lobbies don't use their beliefs to structure power? Elon Musk himself believes that Christianity is a better way to structure society , even if you don't believe than any alternative. These same people have their religion, it's the state, not a higher power.
I never made a claim that there is only one lobby that structures power just that Christianity is the most powerful religious one in the United States.

Reactions: el dub
Having a belief system helps control crime. As people have gotten away from Christian values, crime keeps getting worse.

That's funny - just exactly what is my so called agenda? If it is calling out your hypocrisy of thinking it's OK to call out one side of the asile on this forum and then say it should be taken elsewherer then I guess you nailed it.
I responded to another post, and you jumped in. Don't care if you think that it's hypocrisy or not. I'll call out anything I choose to. Besides, we always have you here to get butt-hurt when your side is criticized.

I responded to another post, and you jumped in. Don't care if you think that it's hypocrisy or not. I'll call out anything I choose to. Besides, we always have you here to get butt-hurt when your side is criticized.
Right back at ya - thin skinned and butt hurt is the way you seem to go through life. You made it about sides, not me. I simply called you a hypocite. And it's a message board. People jumping in on comments is kind of what's done.

Right back at ya - thin skinned and butt hurt is the way you seem to go through life. You made it about sides, not me. I simply called you a hypocite. And it's a message board. People jumping in on comments is kind of what's done.
You must be looking in the mirror. You'd rather talk politics than talk about wrestling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT