ADVERTISEMENT

Olympics

American Psychiatric Association is nothing but a collection of misfits that are trying to figure out why they are so dysfunctional. They have a long history of caving in to what ever is starting to become popular. They have no real standards of what is normal and what is abnormal. Large amounts of money greatly help them to make changes. They have zilch validity.
No, they ACTUALLY put tons of empirical and statistical evidence via hundreds of studies on these issues. A big part of the problem in this country is that we used to be a nation guided by truth and science, not social media and the Dunning-Kruger Effect of biased individuals. Their facts > your feelings. I pray you find some way to get past your bigotry.

No, they ACTUALLY put tons of empirical and statistical evidence via hundreds of studies on these issues. A big part of the problem in this country is that we used to be a nation guided by truth and science, not social media and the Dunning-Kruger Effect of biased individuals. Their facts > your feelings. I pray you find some way to get past your bigotry.
You are obviously clueless. It is mostly opinion oriented. Try reading sometime.

You are obviously clueless. It is mostly opinion oriented. Try reading sometime.
I authored a research study using APA data to earn my Master’s Degree. But thanks! Here’s some reading about the largest leading organization of psychiatrists in the world …

I authored a research study using APA data to earn my Master’s Degree. But thanks! Here’s some reading about the largest leading organization of psychiatrists in the world …

Like I said, you need to read.

"In 2013, the most recent edition, DSM-5, was released. Prior to this, fierce debate about the conceptual issues of psychiatric classification spilled over into the public media worldwide. Previous revisions that had followed the period of antipsychiatry [including those by ICD, a competing classification system of the WHO] mostly went unchallenged or were discussed only within academic circles of experts."

Money and popularity caused the change.

Like I said, you need to read.

"In 2013, the most recent edition, DSM-5, was released. Prior to this, fierce debate about the conceptual issues of psychiatric classification spilled over into the public media worldwide. Previous revisions that had followed the period of antipsychiatry [including those by ICD, a competing classification system of the WHO] mostly went unchallenged or were discussed only within academic circles of experts."

Money and popularity caused the change.
That’s not at all what this article highlights. The point was that once they had a greater understanding of homosexuality through research, they changed the classification. That’s the way science works. You’re doubling down on embarrassing yourself, and are clearly scientifically illiterate. Your bigotry isn’t worth any more of my time tonight, but maybe we can resume this discussion tomorrow. Have a good night.

That’s not at all what this article highlights. The point was that once they had a greater understanding of homosexuality through research, they changed the classification. That’s the way science works. You’re doubling down on embarrassing yourself, and are clearly scientifically illiterate. Your bigotry isn’t worth any more of my time tonight, but maybe we can resume this discussion tomorrow. Have a good night.
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrong. Money, popularity, and pressure magically changed their minds.

False. Stop getting news from social media and from anti-American far right web sites.
Unbelievable!!!

"The human Y chromosome, responsible for determining male sex, finally has gotten an end-to-end examination."

Did you skip Biology class in school or just sleep through it? The "Y" chrom is always male.
No, I'm just a normal church going Catholic that's not a bigot. She has female genitalia. Born with female genitalia. There are two genders. So if they are born with female parts they are..........FEMALE! Texas schools must be as bad as their electric grid.

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum and el dub
Now Google if females can have xy. Try not to use your extra chromosome on that search.
Why should I? I'm sure that there is some fruity kook out there that believes a guy can become a dog too. The world is full of nuts. Many of them are on the Olympic Committee.

Now Google if females can have xy. Try not to use your extra chromosome on that search.
Damn if I couldn’t resist a last jab. If “Who should she (with a Y) box?” is your flag, why dodge my suggestion that intersex and trans compete among themselves? Stop calling folks dumb and recognize that, original female organ or not, it’s the Y chromo providing superior power that’s at issue.
Let’s add a letter (are any left? ;) ) to the sex string, this one much sportier. Call it H (for Athletic Hybrid). Do that and count the days before woke activists force creation of the Hybrid Games.
Problem solved, frenzy over, Algerian redeemed. Back to wrestling! All on my first cup of airport coffee. Offering you the last angry word again. Maybe try logic instead of insults to make it good. Okay, gotta fly!

Reactions: FatWoodchuck
It for sure is. Neverminding the fact that he can't tell us the day he CHOSE to be heterosexual.
What day did you first choose to ride bike?

I hate to throw this in your face honestly but this is the first time I've seen you being very unreasonable. Please tell us the day you decided to be a liar!

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum
Damn if I couldn’t resist a last jab. If “Who should she (with a Y) box?” is your flag, why dodge my suggestion that intersex and trans compete among themselves? Stop calling folks dumb and recognize that, original female organ or not, it’s the Y chromo providing superior power that’s at issue.
Let’s add a letter (are any left? ;) ) to the sex string, this one much sportier. Call it H (for Athletic Hybrid). Do that and count the days before woke activists force creation of the Hybrid Games.
Problem solved, frenzy over, Algerian redeemed. Back to wrestling! All on my first cup of airport coffee. Offering you the last angry word again. Maybe try logic instead of insults to make it good. Okay, gotta fly!
Why a separate division? Some of us see an end to our athletic careers quite early. Sport success is not owed to anyone.

What day did you first choose to ride bike?

I hate to throw this in your face honestly but this is the first time I've seen you being very unreasonable. Please tell us the day you decided to be a liar!
Riding a bike isn’t genetic or innate. We’re born with our sexuality. I didn’t choose to be attracted to women. It’s part of MY biology.

Riding a bike isn’t genetic or innate. We’re born with our sexuality. I didn’t choose to be attracted to women. It’s part of MY biology.
The bike was bad should have deleted it that's why I chose the other route.

Yes you do have a choice everybody does!
Times have changed and you can be more open about it.

stupidity works the same way.

Reactions: el dub
The bike was bad should have deleted it that's why I chose the other route.

Yes you do have a choice everybody does!
Times have changed and you can be more open about it.

stupidity works the same way.
Got it.

But I was born straight. I didn’t choose my sexuality. When did you decide to be straight?

Your “truth,” is actually just your opinion. You have just became confused and lost your way, due to pride and maybe avarice.
Pride? And there it is, resorting to judging my character . . . a strong sign of losing any discussion. You have no clue whether pride is involved or not, let alone avarice.

I got back on this topic because of the delusion of the adamant statements that the skit was only about Dionysus, not the Last Supper.

You are the one that starting quoting scripture, not me. (Albeit, out of context)

I provided my evidence (still unrefuted) that it was also about the Last Supper.

You have a good day, El Dub.

Last edited:
Got it.

But I was born straight. I didn’t choose my sexuality. When did you decide to be straight?
Who all played doctor as a kid? Everyone!
Who hates what they did as a innocent child playing doctor, maybe some do, not me.
So I guess around 7 or 8 years old I decided to like girls!

As much as everyone wants to say you were just born that way, hard no! It's experimentation and acceptance. Acceptance from parents, friends, enablers, either way you swing. I am in no way anti gay (can't even type gay without auto-correct that is GAY), I DO NOT AGREE WITH TRANS! if you believe you were born that way, gay, than there is a reason to stay that way not to alter your body and LIE to everybody. Nature makes you what you are, your feelings make you Who you are!

Feelings lmfao! Get real. A talk for a other time.

Last edited:
She was born with female parts. No surgeries. No changes. Why should she have to put up with this? This is the way God made her. She is not a Hybrid. She is female. Has biological female parts.

Reactions: PSUer1989
Why should I? I'm sure that there is some fruity kook out there that believes a guy can become a dog too. The world is full of nuts. Many of them are on the Olympic Committee.
Continue to bury your head in the sand and stop growing as a person is on point for you guys. Be angry over nothing. Be someone's pawn. Believe blindly. I don't care, but I will not stop trying to educate you guys. Some day.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I could list many verses commanding to judge, but I'm not doing it.

You're not a Christian, nor a student of the Word. You just don't know and are making the most rudimentary errors.
Matt 7 is one of the most misused verses of scripture. Jesus rebukes against hypocritical judgement (not just any for of judgement) but as believers we are certainly commanded to execute righteous judgement. It also reminds me of the event that took place with the adulteress woman when Jesus said let he who is without sin cast the first stone. People like to twist that event around also but they always leave out what Jesus said to the women in John 8:11 "...go, and sin no more." Jesus Christ will save anyone right where they are at in life, but He does not intend to leave them right where they are. As a new creature in Christ, our lives should change and we should be more conformed to His image each day as we yield to the indwelling Holy Spirit of God within us.

Phil 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.

Matt 7 is one of the most misused verses of scripture. Jesus rebukes against hypocritical judgement (not just any for of judgement) but as believers we are certainly commanded to execute righteous judgement. It also reminds me of the event that took place with the adulteress woman when Jesus said let he who is without sin cast the first stone. People like to twist that event around also but they always leave out what Jesus said to the women in John 8:11 "...go, and sin no more." Jesus Christ will save anyone right where they are at in life, but He does not intend to leave them right where they are. As a new creature in Christ, our lives should change and we should be more conformed to His image each day as we yield to the indwelling Holy Spirit of God within us.

Phil 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.
John 53 is one of my favorite stories in the Bible interestingly it is almost certainly an interpolation that was added to the Bible likely in the 4 century. It doesn't appear in the earliest manuscripts.

China player just wacks USA player in the nuts in 3x3. Only 1 shot T.

Also nobody should bitch about Indiana Fever players missing so many layups ever again.

False. Read a more reputable news source.

Like this ?
False. Stop getting news from social media and from anti-American far right web sites.
I posted yesterday about 5-ARD, a disorder (or difference) of sex development. I don't think anything I've posted here has ever received more attention (millions of views, over 10K likes, and rising, media inquiries, which I've turned down). First: why didn't I mention that I have a book for anyone interested in sex differences, testosterone, DSDs, etc.? Did not occur to me. Dumb, I know. But it's a great book! Go buy it! It's called T: the Story of Testosterone, the Hormone that Dominates and Divides Us. https://a.co/d/0yhZsGBSecond: I know I could have written more concisely, but I wanted to get relevant info out there on this particular DSD, in a way that is interesting (to me) and accurate. I love all the detailed stuff, and like 10 other people do too, so that's what I included.Third: I don't know what condition any boxers who probably shouldn't be competing in the female category have. I provided info on one condition that fits the info I do have (athletes with XY chromosomes, an apparent significant advantage in strength and power, not identifying as transgender, competing in the female category), and which is relatively common in these rare situations.And fourth. Some people were confused about various aspects of this DSD, which is understandable, since my tweet about it was too long for most people to read carefully (or even finish), and I used language and concepts that non-scientists might not be used to. But if you're interested, here's what I hope is some clarifying info. Yes it's detailed! Males with 5-ARD do not have a uterus or other female internal structures, but they do have what looks like a vagina, so are often sexed as females. However they are males with normal testes, which produce typical male hormones. Those hormones, among other things, prevent the development of female internal reproductive structures (like the uterus and cervix). In embryonic development, we all start out with two sets of primordial duct systems, one set that will develop into the male internal reproductive stuff (the Wolffian ducts, which become the epididymis, vas deferens and seminal vesicles), and another that develops into the female internal stuff (the Müllerian ducts, which become the upper part of the vagina, cervix, uterus and fallopian tubes, pic at the end). In males, fetal testes don't only produce testosterone! They also make Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH), which is crucial for getting rid of the Mullerian ducts, and thus, ensuring that the eventual uterus, etc. don't develop. If there's no testes and no AMH, that female internal stuff will develop. Males need high levels of T for male-typical development of all the male reproductive structures. Without T production and action, the external (penis and scrotum) and internal (described above) genitalia won't develop. But as I wrote in my monster tweet yesterday, T alone isn't enough for development of the penis and scrotum (and prostate): for that, T must be converted into DHT (a more potent androgen, production pathway below), and people with 5-ARD don't make the necessary enzyme to carry out that conversion. So they end up with what appears to be a vagina.FYI, some males inherit a genetic mutation that means they can't produce AMH. They are typical males, but have a nonfunctional uterus and fallopian tubes inside their abdomen. The condition often not discovered until adulthood (it's called Persistent Müllerian Duct Syndrome). AMH is an important hormone for males, but hardly anyone even knows it exists.Also, the testes generally don't descend into the scrotum before birth (as usual) without DHT, but they often do at puberty when testosterone levels reach high concentrations. So males with 5-ARD may be "sexed" as female, due to the female-appearing external genitalia. But brain and the rest of the body are typically male. Most people with the condition will "transition" to living as a male once they realize they are male, and this often happens at puberty, when the testes descend and the body develops in a typically masculine way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT