ADVERTISEMENT

Omaha Biliew

What ever you say legend.

So we’re clown fans right about Prohm when they were “bitching” or were they right when he was awesome? Always so hard to tell what reality is with isu and clown fans. Thank god we have you here to set us all straight.
Dude, you'd need a team of psychiatrists, and drugs that haven't been invented yet, to set you straight.

Reactions: mrcyfan
Dude, you'd need a team of psychiatrists, and drugs that haven't been invented yet, to set you straight.
They don't need drugs and shrinks. They have me.......

6f47caff957ce1ee93ddd4bf58a2eaa9.gif

Now do Brent Blum, Chrissy Williams, CyTwit, CyLights, Clownfangonna cry, Psycoclown1969, Cygotrailed, Cycity, BCCclown, and Jamie Pollard.

Or ignore and run away and hide like clown fans usually do.

Last edited:
Now do Brent Blum, Chrissy Williams, CyTwit, CyLights, Clownfangonna cry, Psycoclown1969, Cygotrailed, Cycity, BCCclown, and Jamie Pollard.

Or ignore and run away like clown fans usually do.
Run away? It's a freaking message board.

There are plenty on "my" side of the aisle. I don't know many that you've listed but, if being a part of a bunch of crazies makes you feel better, have at it.

Not starting any ISU threads for a long time? Did you know that someone can find that information on your profile page?

The last 5 threads you started were about ISU.

Yeah ok. But what else ya got??

Run away? It's a freaking message board.

There are plenty on "my" side of the aisle. I don't know many that you've listed but, if being a part of a bunch of crazies makes you feel better, have at it.
So do you call them out as well? Just post the links where you describe the level of treatment they require. Otherwise it is just another clown fan that feels they have birthright to tell Hawk fans how to behave while ignoring clown fan behavior at the same time.

Link?

• Haha
Reactions: Cydkar

Or ignore and run away and hide like clown fans usually do.
It’s incredible that you were able to rattle off 7 internet Cyclone fans (with nicknames!)

Because you say so. Shall we compare post counts or must we ignore that as well?

Are you going to count the 22,000+ you had under your previous handle, “JWRHawk”?

And I think there were about 50,000 that you lost when the Rivalry Board was deleted.

Last edited:
Because you say so. Shall we compare post counts or must we ignore that as well?

You have an unhealthy obsession with Iowa State and their fans. Since I'm bored waiting for the Iowa game to start, I looked at a couple of your posting metrics.

In your history of threads, you've started threads about Iowa State 24 out of 35 times, 68.57%
If I add in referencing the Big 12 or ISU, 26 out of 35, 74.2%

In your last 200 posts, you have typed the word, "clown" 161 times, 80.5%

That's just weird, dude.

Before you say, "oH mY GoD YoU SpeNT AlL ThiS TimE LoOKInG ThAT uP"

I'm an IT nerd and spreadsheets are easy, it was all of 10 minutes.

Reactions: mrcyfan
You have an unhealthy obsession with Iowa State and their fans. Since I'm bored waiting for the Iowa game to start, I looked at a couple of your posting metrics.

In your history of threads, you've started threads about Iowa State 24 out of 35 times, 68.57%

That's just weird, dude.

I tell you what, take your spreadsheet over to cyclone fanatic and work your magic on CyTwins. Then we can talk about obsessed. But do understand that CyTwins was banned under threat of a lawsuit because of lies he was spreading about Iowa recruits. Prime example of the isu “culture”.

I can’t wait to se your analysis.

I tell you what, take your spreadsheet over to cyclone fanatic and work your magic on CyTwins. Then we can talk about obsessed. But do understand that CyTwins was banned under threat of a lawsuit because of lies he was spreading about Iowa recruits. Prime example of the isu “culture”.

I can’t wait to se your analysis.

What the **** are you talking about? Did I walk into some weird old guy cross forum beef?

What the **** are you talking about? Did I walk into some weird old guy cross forum beef?
You appear to be extremely upset by what you think is “unhealthy obsessive” behavior. I simply provided you a prime example of real “obsessive behavior” so you can take your outrage to a whole new level and a new site.

Have fun with your spreadsheet.

This thread reminds me of an Yahoo chat room from 1998. It probably started with a harmless ASL question and then straight to the middle school riff raff.

You appear to be extremely upset by what you think is “unhealthy obsessive” behavior. I simply provided you a prime example of real “obsessive behavior” so you can take your outrage to a whole new level and a new site.

Have fun with your spreadsheet.

I'm not outraged at all, what are you talking about? I guess I can logically put it together that you're beefing online with ISU fans from another forum. Super cool use of your time dude.

I'm not outraged at all, what are you talking about? I guess I can logically put it together that you're beefing online with ISU fans from another forum. Super cool use of your time dude.
So let me get this right, you are not outraged but feel the need to call me out. My counter is if you find my posts so offensive then you have a treasure trove of targets to call out isu fans

So let me get this right, you are not outraged but feel the need to call me out. My counter is if you find my posts so offensive then you have a treasure trove of targets to call out isu fans

All the best man, I think you're wasting your time, but hey... we all waste time in our own way. If hating ISU is your jam, then keep on with it.

All the best man, I think you're wasting your time, but hey... we all waste time in our own way. If hating ISU is your jam, then keep on with it.
Same with clown fans, if they want the cornerstone of their existence/culture being hating anything and everything to do with big bro Iowa then so be it.

That's just weird, dude.

Can you go help the guy with the pivot tables about football viewership? He can't seem to compile any additional information.......... sorry, it always made me chuckle when he was very detailed about a very narrow set of information and lone would come on and support it....

This other stuff? Keep pissin in the wind and try not to get wet with some of these OP's

Same with clown fans, if they want the cornerstone of their existence/culture being hating anything and everything to do with big bro Iowa then so be it.
Dude, seriously, STFU. Get over your obsession with Iowa State and their fans. No one here wants to wade through page after page of your pissing matches with “Clown” fans.

Let. It. Go.

What ever you say legend.

So we’re clown fans right about Prohm when they were “bitching” or were they right when he was awesome? Always so hard to tell what reality is with isu and clown fans. Thank god we have you here to set us all straight.

Prohm did some great stuff early in his career at ISU then the wheels fell off. It happens. It doesn't have to be black and white.

I have to wonder , what is so unattractive at Iowa?
What many here do not understand about recruiting is that sure, success and now NIL have a big say in landing a player. But it is also about fit into a roster and system that a coach assembles and runs. And then number one, the relationship that the program has with the player’s mentors and prep halo. This has not diminished even with all the recent changes in recruiting.

So, some recruiting losses have zero bearing on what a program did or did not do. Case in point, Arizona just lost out to an in state, five star recruit to Colorado…. its insane, but sometimes certain things don’t line up for recruits at the better program. What is important is having your coach keep building a culture, an identity, and to keep winning games.

Being a historically relevant program then having two coach hires take you to being one of the worst P5 basketball programs, to shortly (relatively) having the best players in college ball and top draft picks is a long process. It will take time to let results overcome all the negative recruiting and established relationship in recruiting circles to change. Stay with it guys, it will pay off.

Reactions: owenhawk
Omaha does not have the best name in Iowa State's opening game vs Green Bay tonight. That honor goes the the GB coach ... Sundance Wicks. :) It is 49 - 18 ISU at half. GB was 3-29 last year.

Meanwhile, Biliew has 0 points, 1 turnover, and 3 fouls in the 1st half.

Pryce Sandfort was the best high school player in the state last year.
Was certainly named Iowa Mr. Basketball as the best high school player in the state. Will see if that makes him the best basketball player at the college level. Recruiting rankings and US team representation went towards Omaha. I think Pryce is certainly more skilled at this point offensively, but probably doesn't have the athleticism tools Omaha brings to defense. I think it will be a fun year to watch college basketball in the state of Iowa this year, especially with this homegrown talent to watch.

Biliew blew last night. 4 pts ,1 Reb, 1 TO, fouled out in 13 minutes of play. Sounds like a super star.
I've heard all offseason that he was pretty far behind in his development from ISU fans. He's a classic example of a guy who is ranked so high based off of potential and athleticism. I'm guessing that he won't be seeing the court much if that's the stat-line he is putting up against sub-350 ranked KenPom teams.

This might be a hot take, but I'm not sure if it even matters what he does on the court this year--the NBA will still see a guy with freakish abilities and someone that they think they could mold into a player. He could sit out the entire year and still probably be a late first or early 2nd.

Reactions: bIhawk and littlez
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT