ADVERTISEMENT

*****Omaha vs Iowa Game Thread*****

And to think, only 4 years of this...🙄
fun-sucker-party-pooper.gif

Reactions: CaboKP
He might end up being a 3 or 4 year project.
If Riley is a 3 or 4 year project what do you call Josh? Talk about running on empty and he seems to gets discouraged easily. You still can't improve small hands no matter how many years you practice and no matter how many Iowa fans want Ogundele to succeed, he'll only be good for a couple minutes of successive playing time before running out of gas.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
If Riley is a 3 or 4 year project what do you call Josh? Talk about running on empty and he seems to gets discouraged easily. You still can't improve small hands no matter how many years you practice and no matter how many Iowa fans want Ogundele to succeed, he'll only be good for a couple minutes of successive playing time before running out of gas.

Josh is way ahead of Mulvey

ACC [Clemson]
B12 or Pac12 [TCU or Cal]
ACC [Georgia Tech]
ACC [Duke]
B12 [Iowa St]
B1G [Wisconsin]

Bring. It. On!

Reactions: CaboKP
I think Sandfort is going to be a really streaky player for us. He’s hot or not, no in between.

I think Sandfort is going to be a really streaky player for us. He’s hot or not, no in between.
Somewhat agree but I think he'll stabilize with more experience.

Hes still too excited.

He'll be a bigger part of the O next year and if they give him more looks on the block it will help his rhythm and get him to the line.

I like his combination of shot making and passing from there.

Somewhat agree but I think he'll stabilize with more experience.

Hes still too excited.

He'll be a bigger part of the O next year and if they give him more looks on the block it will help his rhythm and get him to the line.

I like his combination of shot making and passing from there.
It was good to see him drop a few in the final minutes just to get his head right.

Reactions: RocknRollface
JoshO looks like a Clydesdale trying to race thoroughbreds, and his hands aren't very good. Mulvey can run a little, but he looks totally lost and a little scared. Neither seems ready for much this year, except Josh can bump on Edey for a few minutes, when we play Purdon't.

And even with his limitations he’s 100X better than Mulvey.

Need to hit the portal for a big man for next year. Sandy will be fine…people bagging on him tonight sounded like the same people giving Dix crap about his shot earlier. Crowd still sucks. Students and everyone else in general. Feel bad for the players after a big road win.

Reactions: Mohawkeye
Two of our top 4 will have big games a majority of the time which means we will be in every game we play. This game was Kris and PMac. Next game coudl be Tony and Sandfort. Will echo the worries of our depth specifically in the front court. PMac looked good. Kris is ridiculous. Sandfort will be hot/cold but will win games for us by himself this year. Connor doing a really good job this year. Like what I see from Dasonte and Ulis.

Now the fun begins!

He looks depressed all the time. Cheer up Josh!!!
That's actually the first time I've seen him look visibly frustrated on the court. Maybe thinking someone should have been feeding him down low on the block. He gets into a position down low and then when someone failed to feed him he just looked frustrated and never reset. It was kind of odd.

ADVERTISEMENT