ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs. Oregon

Different game being played.

Iowa was down 7-0 at half but everyone knew game was over

Oregon has shredded OSU entire game and their aggression has cost them some points too.

We can always hope to make the playoffs but without an average offense there’s no shot against these teams
I'm not sure that even an average offense gives you a punchers chance in today's game. It seems like you have to have an upper echelon O along with above average D & ST play to compete.

Different game being played.

Iowa was down 7-0 at half but everyone knew game was over

Oregon has shredded OSU entire game and their aggression has cost them some points too.

We can always hope to make the playoffs but without an average offense there’s no shot against these teams

Phil Parker makes us somewhat competitive on defensive end. On offensive side of the ball, Iowa can't match this type
of elite fast twitch athleticism. We should be able to do better on OL than we have in past and KF's QB judgement has
been poor. There is a reason we've gotten smoked by Michigan, Tennessee, and OSU---we are not anywhere near their level
in raw talent on Offensive side of the ball. Doesn't help that BF/KF also gave us a coaching disadvantage on offense.

I thought the 2 plays before the offensive pass interference were questionable. I get why they wouldn’t want to leave it up to the kicker but you basically already are on the edge of field goal range. Taking shots deep was interesting.

Reactions: doughuddl2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT