ADVERTISEMENT

Other kids’ parents are cray cray!...(long story of teen drama)

^ Classic case of confusing conservative behavior with conservative politics though. Good parenting lies somewhere between the two extremes (i.e. the two sets of parents on Wife Swap). And it's certainly not all a black-and-white world out there.
I cannot disagree!

He has us to "trust" when he actually admits to his mistakes (He never does. Nothing is his fault). And he has many cousins, as well as my nephews, as close friends too. It is a rough time, and a lot of it his own making. Sadly, his disability will likely always doom his relationships. Not giving up, but just being a realist. He's already exhibiting the signs of paranoid personality that led his grandfather to being medically discharged as an Air Force MP.
I know I would be a horrible parent so my comments are all suspect. But if my mother was calling my lover’s mother and my friend was ratting me out, I’d be paranoid too. The kid might be pretty normal here.

Reactions: hoks2415
I already hated the kid prior to this. Disrespectful, arrogant, womanizer. I yelled at him to get the fug outta my house. It is no small feat that I didn’t put my hands on him.

Here’s the fun part though. This POS kid? His dad is who my x was having her most recent affair with before I split...I found out the night of their senior prom. So that was cool.

Yikes....awful, you probably should have murdered him.

Yep. Your defense afterward being that it appeared to you to be a rape.

I know I would be a horrible parent so my comments are all suspect. But if my mother was calling my lover’s mother and my friend was ratting me out, I’d be paranoid too. The kid might be pretty normal here.

Trust me, no. Neither his paranoia nor obsessiveness is normal. Some of the worst childhood behaviors that are associated with that. Very lucky he’s even doing as well as he is. Mental illness is rampant in my wife’s family, and yet she is the least crazy woman I have dated.

I already hated the kid prior to this. Disrespectful, arrogant, womanizer. I yelled at him to get the fug outta my house. It is no small feat that I didn’t put my hands on him.

Here’s the fun part though. This POS kid? His dad is who my x was having her most recent affair with before I split...I found out the night of their senior prom. So that was cool.

Yikes....awful, you probably should have murdered him.

Yep. Your defense afterward being that it appeared to you to be a rape.

Trust me, no. Neither his paranoia nor obsessiveness is normal. Some of the worst childhood behaviors that are associated with that. Very lucky he’s even doing as well as he is. Mental illness is rampant in my wife’s family, and yet she is the least crazy woman I have dated.

So what is the odds of him scoring some new ass in the near term?

He has got to be pissed about this whole deal.

So what is the odds of him scoring some new ass in the near term?

He has got to be pissed about this whole deal.

Considering he’s autistic, hopefully the odds are low. Although at one point my wife jokingly asked him, “Have you heard of Tinder?” :D

Reactions: unIowa
Buy them for him. Take a banana and show him how to use it. It's great to say this is where you get condoms. It's not so great if he's too embarrassed to buy them or doesn't know how to use them correctly.

And as the mother of daughters, I'd be thankful that a mother with a son called me to let me know I better update my birth control talk with my daughter.

We started talking to our daughter when she was young about sex and the responsibility that comes along with it. Even then, she felt the need to lie about it until I caught her in the act. That was heartbreaking. I’m not sure what caused her to be dishonest but as young parents we wanted to make sure our daughter knew the risks and we still failed.

You caught your daughter in the act of getting railed...oh nelly, how did you handle that???

He took it pretty well. Jelly barged in but I didn’t stop...I just made eye contact with him and asked him to please close the door which he did. I continued to split her in half for another 20-30 minutes.

When I walked out of the room Jelly came running up to me, trying to front or something, but when he got close we both realized with the height difference his mouth was pretty much at my dick level. He stopped in his tracks and I asked if he wanted a turn or just wanted to taste his daughter as well. He ran into the other room and I left.

Consider yourself lucky you got rid of the young slut and the young slut's mom in one fell swoop. It's a win win.

Stupid cannot be fixed. Be grateful she gone.

I agree with the others that say you dodged a bullet. Sucks short term for your stepson, but the ex-girlfriend’s mom sounds like a nightmare.

Careful. You ALMOST sound like a conservative.
Regardless, thank your (and stepson's) lucky stars that those crazies have moved on, unless you want to be called Grandpa.

UPDATE: Guess who are back together?!?!?!

F WORD o_O

Good luck! Sadly this just proves the old adage that males often think with the wrong head. Especially younger males.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT